Thread: drew estate egg

Default drew estate egg

Has anybody ever tried one? My local shop had 2 in stock, and I bought one just to keep, but the more I think about it, I am tempted to buy the other and smoke it. Anybody burn one?

bigpoppapuff Guest

i had one at rtda the year they were released....weird smoking experience.....

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    i had one at rtda the year they were released....weird smoking experience.....
    Sid - I hit you for a -12 raisins for choosing to smoke an egg... Very bad move...

Spyderman - bump yourself up 12 raisins for making the wise choice of asking before you tried that piece of crap. I was gonna hit you up for 20, but I had to cut back because you were foolish enough to buy one of those...

Friends don't let friends smoke Drew Estate Eggs!!!!

bigpoppapuff Guest

i had to do it...i was with jonathon (drew),the owner...he asked for opinions...it was a "work" thing......gimme back my raisins.....

I'll sell you some raisins Sid....

Blog Entries

These things suck shit.

First off, the tobacco tastes like crap, secondly they do not stay lit and lastly, the draw is terrible.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

have one as a novelty. Do not smoke it. Very poisonous. Run, run, run away....
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

It looks like it's about to give birth to a bunch of little swishers. It's not even cool looking like all the weird Fuentes.

It's the Machenzie brothers cigar. There's a mouse in my cigar, eh. That means you have to give me a whole box, eh.

Thread Information