Thread: Legal Cubans

1. Default Legal Cubans

I found this and was wondering if this is even worth buying. If it is fourty years old can it be trusted to be good?
    http://www.nationalcigar.com/index.p...=index&cPath=8

bigpoppapuff Guest

why not try this site...it happens to be owned by your host here......

http://www.caminoviejo.com/

find the pre-embargos...they're pretty good......try 'em and decide for yourself.....

or are you shilling for the site you posted??....

3. Default

thanks i am new to smoking and always wanted a cuban. I wasnt sure if a fourty year old cuban would taste good or not. Thanks much though

what is it that makes cuban cigars better? is it the way they are proccesed or certain leaves?
    Last edited by stowsea; 01-30-2006 at 10:45 PM.

bigpoppapuff Guest

i'm the wrong person to ask about cubans...i don't,for a second,think that cubans are better than the best you CAN get regularly.....

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by stowsea
    what is it that makes cuban cigars better? is it the way they are proccesed or certain leaves?
    What makes cubans cubans is the growing climate.

More than anything, I think people are drawn to the mystique of cuban cigars. They're illegal in the United States, so they MUST be better.

I imagine there's also a disconnect between drugstore cigars and quality, non-cuban cigars. Kind of like the Domestic v. Imported beer back in the 80s. Imported beer was better, because it was imported. While this was largely true for the big label beers, there were a few craft beers starting to float around local market...

PINAR SUCKS... don't buy them.

Cuban cigars suck. Just keep on buying $10 Fuentes and the rest of of will continue to labor under our sad delusion that we are smoking good cigars.
    Captain, it is I!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by F.T. Pulver
    Cuban cigars suck. Just keep on buying $10 Fuentes and the rest of of will continue to labor under our sad delusion that we are smoking good cigars.
    LMFAO!!!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Thread Information