Thread: RP Edge Corojo Missile

Default RP Edge Corojo Missile

This came in a 5 pack from Newfie(thanks buddy) along with some maduro missiles. After waiting a week to let these guys recover, I decided to have one after dinner on Saturday. The missile looked beautiful, the wrapper was not perfectly smooth, but had the right amount of texture. The taste right after firing it up was not a harsh one but that sweet corojo taste which grew in intensity as the cigar burned down. The burn was perfect as was the draw, and the missile produced TON's of smoke, which I find to be an enjoyable characteristic of any cigar. Not even an inch into it, I could feel the effects of this Edge. This is certainly a strong, full flavored cigar. When they say to smoke on a full stomach, they mean it. I was feeling a buzz sitting down, I wonder what it would have been like to try walking around. The Edge tasted like sweet corojo from start to finish. It had a bit of pepper to it, but tasted mostly like sweet strong corojo smoke. Cannot wait to try a maduro!

Yeah... definitely one of my favorite "go to" smokes. I always have a box in the humidor. Now I've got my Dad smoking themalong with both of my brothers.
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

Definitely good smokes. I found out why they are called the Missles. Jesus, RP big manager at the factory in Honduras did a blind taste test with me. Needless to say, I picked all 3 of them which entail who cut it and who lit them. Needless to day, he threw each one away and they have a nice projectile flight pattern.

Thanks for the review Juan. I just picked up a box of these yesterday. I'll be firing a couple of these this weekend, can't wait. I've had the Toro size and liked it. The price on the missiles was too good to pass up.

the Edge maddie Missles are the best!!! $78 a box at the Rez.
    "If it Bleeds We can Kill it"

I also got a few maduro's and I'm looking forward to trying them as well.

Thread Information