Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Acid - Red - KMV

Default Acid - Red - KMV

I was just wondering what all of you guys think about the Acid - Red - KMV? I guess you would have to say that so far this is the most premium stick I have had as of yet. My wife and I went to some friends house, and I bought 2 of them(one for me and one for one of the guys there). It was a good smoke . Does anyone know of another cigar that is close to the flavor of the KMV? Thanks all.
    "Frankenstien never scared me. Marsupials do, because they’re fast." - Kevin Pollak as Christopher Walken

Blog Entries

Sorry but I think Acid's are HORRIBLE

Just my opinion though, if you like them great, that's all that matters.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Sorry Bro........

I also think they are horrible....... but like CC said..... if you enjoy them, that is all that matters
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

bigpoppapuff Guest

bleccccchhhhh!!!....

What is it about them that you guys don't like. Just wondering.
    "Frankenstien never scared me. Marsupials do, because they’re fast." - Kevin Pollak as Christopher Walken

6. Default

Most Acid cigars I have smoked were bland, stale and tasteless.
    "I Smoke in Moderation.... Just One Cigar at a Time." Mark Twain

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Island Epicurean
    That pretty much sums it up for me as well!!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

8. Default

You have to give Drew Estates credit for making a flavored cigar that's bland and doesn't have any discernable...flavor.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SuperChuck
    You have to give Drew Estates credit for making a flavored cigar that's bland and doesn't have any discernable...flavor.
    LMFAO!!

Oh that is too funny!!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

The few acids i have smoked smelled like a mixture of cat piss and pus boiled on a hot plate, so I won't ever try them ever again. Plus the taste was just plain boring.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by cigar no baka
    The few acids i have smoked smelled like a mixture of cat piss and pus boiled on a hot plate, so I won't ever try them ever again. Plus the taste was just plain boring.
    Looks like I need to try a few more to see what quality really is!

I made the mistake of smoking the one acid I tired in the car. It impregnated my cabin filter and I smelled that dam thing for a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Island Epicurean

that sounds like someone I knows description of Opus X!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ukyfan
    Looks like I need to try a few more to see what quality really is!
    now, you're thinking in the right direction. there's lots of good, premium smokes out there that don't cost much at all. next time you're in your shop, ask you tobacconist to make some suggestions.

Whatever you do - DO NOT store Acid cigars in a humidor you intend to keep nice smokes in. As a matter of fact, I'd suggest you store your Acid's in a disposable humidor (such as a tupperware bowl). A good friend finally succumbed to smoking good cigars and had to throw away his nice humidor because it stunk after storing Acid's in it...

16. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Drake
    now, you're thinking in the right direction. there's lots of good, premium smokes out there that don't cost much at all. next time you're in your shop, ask you tobacconist to make some suggestions.
    They should select some good mild smokes. If they look at you with a blank stare, make an about face and find another shop. You want a good shop that can make suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    Whatever you do - DO NOT store Acid cigars in a humidor you intend to keep nice smokes in
    And make sure your tobacconist does the same. Most will put flavored cigars in their own humidor. If they aren't, run away.

bigpoppapuff Guest

a really good place to store acid cigars is in a popourri dish..........

........or your kitchen garbage.....

ukyfan, if Acids are "by far the most premium stick you've ever had", you need to PM me your address ASAP!

Seriously
    Have you ever thought about maybe turning off the TV, sitting down with your kids...and hitting them?

Quote Originally Posted by cigar no baka

Chris why would you ever put anything in your mouth the smelled like that????????? Do we have to send some of those flavor beads to you that everone was making a while back because of Sid???

bigpoppapuff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel Grinch
    Chris why would you ever put anything in your mouth the smelled like that????????? Do we have to send some of those flavor beads to you that everone was making a while back because of Sid???

Thread Information