Thread: double maduro

Default double maduro

has anyone heard anything about the sancho panza double maduro? i also want to get the corina kind of them but can;t find them anycheaper than $100 for a box of 20.
    thanks

2. Default

The older I get ,the better I was

i got the new thompson cigar mag in the mail the other day and on the second to last page i discovered the sancho panza double maduro's figurado corina. i havent been able to find that exact model of double maduros on tghe internet and the other sancho panza double maduros such as the escurdera, la mancha, quixote. the corinas are 99 dollars in the magazine and they also have a tapered end. they look very moist and spuare pressed. does anyone know where i can find them for less than 100 dollars? thanks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Cohiba 4
    i got the new thompson cigar mag in the mail the other day and on the second to last page i discovered the sancho panza double maduro's figurado corina. i havent been able to find that exact model of double maduros on tghe internet and the other sancho panza double maduros such as the escurdera, la mancha, quixote. the corinas are 99 dollars in the magazine and they also have a tapered end. they look very moist and spuare pressed. does anyone know where i can find them for less than 100 dollars? thanks a lot.
    Hope this helps....

Cigars International

Holt's - Search for "Sancho Panza"

I did a little bit of googling around for ya (bored, insomnia, waiting for the sleeping pills to kick in, etc etc) and it seems that the general conclusion was that the specific cigar you want is either discontinued or specially made for Thompsons only. My advice is to just buy a regular production box, way better bang for your buck.

6. Default

Or just buy the cigars from Thompsons,hope you don't get pregnant dude cause you are fixin to be fucked

K7
    The older I get ,the better I was

Thread Information