Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Premium Cohibas for sale

Blog Entries

Club Stogie Cigar Discussion Forum Statistics
    Threads: 18,738, Posts: 265,656, Gorillas: 2,128, Active Gorillas: 1,467
    Welcome to our newest jungle dweller, juice555
    Sonofabitch See what I get for opening my big mouth. Now I gotta send this guy a fiver.....
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

2. Default

ha Ha ,now he will sell them shithibas he was peddling
    The older I get ,the better I was

So I guess I'm not getting the cigars then.

That's it I'm eating one raisin from everyone.
    DG
    SB
    HST
    AOD
    AOG
    CD

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    Seriously, I REALLY would like to see sign up on ClubStogie, and make your first post exactly the way you did here and see what the reaction is from their "membership" and what your subsequent "ring gauge" winds up being. I can guarantee you it will be below zero.

Tell ya what, I'll even send ya a fiver of cigars if you do just that.
    Well the dumbass did, and it didn't take long for it to be negative zero. Some people are idiots. I think I got these babies at 6 dollars. LOL, just something about the glass top box that I like.
    Do not kill, do not rape, do not steal. These are principles, which every man of every faith can embrace. These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior and those of you that ignore them will pay the days cost. There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over into true corruption, into our domain. But if you do you, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three, and on that day, you will repent.

Aww, another sweetheart deal from an upstanding guy gone. Boo Hoo Fucking Hoo.

I got some black licorice, 1951 vintage, pristine condition, stored under perfect conditions. I got them from my brother in law, who got them from a friend. Anyone interested? Only $50 a stick, and boy howdy it is sweeeeeeeeeeeet!!
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cigar no baka
    Aww, another sweetheart deal from an upstanding guy gone. Boo Hoo Fucking Hoo.
    Should have known a sweet deal like this would get me out of the shadows lurking and chomp down on this. Too good to be true.
    Do not kill, do not rape, do not steal. These are principles, which every man of every faith can embrace. These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior and those of you that ignore them will pay the days cost. There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over into true corruption, into our domain. But if you do you, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three, and on that day, you will repent.

Quote Originally Posted by cameroncouch02
    Well the dumbass did, and it didn't take long for it to be negative zero. Some people are idiots. I think I got these babies at 6 dollars. LOL, just something about the glass top box that I like.

Apparently that didn't go well over there - all of his posts have been deleted...

Edited to add: Oops - my mistake.... Found it... LOL

Jeez - and he was upset with his treatment here...

There's still CigarFamily on Friday!!!!
    Last edited by ggiese; 02-06-2006 at 02:40 PM.

8. Default

Yeah gg, I thought his ONLY post was deleted but it has been moved to the Jokes forum. Too bad dumbass doesnt have the nuts to post something else there.

This guy is the type of idiot that keeps touching the fire to see if it's still hot.

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    Apparently that didn't go well over there - all of his posts have been deleted...

Edited to add: Oops - my mistake.... Found it... LOL

Jeez - and he was upset with his treatment here...

There's still CigarFamily on Friday!!!!

Wow. I figured pds would have promoted him to mod by now, and banned 4 innocent guys to make up for the shabby treatment he got over here where all us trolls hang out.

Moheganson Guest

The children over on ClubStogie are just such nice littel boys to play with.

I used to think StogieChat was wrong for acting the way they do but ClubStogie takes the cake for shittiest cigar site on the 'net.

Thread Information