Thread: Premium Cohibas for sale

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Premium Cohibas for sale

I just got back from Cuba where I purchased a modest amount of 100% authentic premium Cohiba cigars – best in the world as you all know.

I am selling them for less than the sticker price you’d find in Canadian cigar stores. So, if you or someone you know would be interested, here is what I am willing to part with:

**All prices are canadian $$

Cohiba Siglo IVs (5 per box) 1box->$140 singles->$32

Cohiba Siglo VIs (3 per box) 1box->$105 singles->$40

Cohiba Robustos (3 per box) 1box->$95 singles->$35

Cohiba Special Limited Edition assortment box (aged >2 years) (Includes: special box with oasis, 4 esplenditos, 6 robustos, 4 torpedos, 8 espleditos, 8 equisitos Will sell all together for $650 (not separately))

All cigars have been properly prepared, and stored in a humidor at 70% humidity.

Blog Entries

Here we go!!!!!!

First off, -3 raisins for you for trying to sell "Cohibas" on your first post here.

Think about this for a minute, what's the most faked Cuban cigar brand in the world?
    (Answer = Cohiba)

No one knows ANYTHING about you so tell ya what, I'll buy your cigars from you but you have to send your end first. When I receive them, I will inspect them and if they are real, I will send you payment. If they are fake, I will throw them away and you will receive nothing, how's that sound?

Just a hint, if you think I'm not being very nice go to any other cigar board out there with this identical post and watch what happens!! My first suggestion to you would be CigarFamily, Friday's are "by, sell and trade" day so post your offer first thing on Friday morning!!! You'll get lots of offers.

Oh and another thing, your inability to properly spell "Esplendido" even further reduces my confidence in you so when you post your offer up on another site, do yourself a favor and spell it correctly, okay?
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 02-02-2006 at 04:11 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Don't listen to that guy send them to me and I will at least try to smoke them before throwing them out.
    Remember to breathe

bigpoppapuff Guest

wait....this seems like a good deal....i'm interested...i'll bet gg will jump on this.....i just might be buying the whole lot and sell them to george at a "slight" profit....hmmmmm.....

YOU BASTIDS THEY ARE ALL MINE!!!!!!!!!

Where the hell is my torch and pitchfork!

DG

bigpoppapuff Guest

bullshit,grinch...these are mine and you know it!!!...

Thread Information