Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GOF Box Split, LOOK HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by Kayakinboy
    I use priority box and wrap them for the people out of the US. Really Ms. Kayakinboy wraps them, and I noticed she was wrapping your's and I go, hey not that one, and she said well too late!

Enjoy guys, lemme know as they start landing.

Still waiting for my 4 'candles'...lol. I am assuming that you shipped them USPS airmail, or ground, so they could be another week or 2. Thanks for taking over the gb. I am looking forward to gettting my hands on these GoFs.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

When any of you smoke this cigar. Make sure to make this the only cigar of the evening. You will enjoy it more and feel better about it. I was told this is a Mild cigar.

DG
    DG
    SB
    HST
    AOD
    AOG
    CD

Mine were in the mailbox today . Nicely packaged , arrived in good condition . 2 beautifully banded God of Fire , Don Carlos and Carlito . Thanks to all that got this split rolling . Here's the photo .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cigars 046.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	69.3 KB 
ID:	224  

I just got home from work to find that mine hit today too. Beautiful sticks. These appear to be in great smoking shape, so I will bypass the humidor and puff both of them tonight.

Great work, KB. Thanks again!
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

topped, i just received a bomb from Canada so I'm wondering if anything has hit with you guys...

topped, i just received a bomb from Canada so I'm wondering if anything has hit with you guys...
    Nothing yet, but I feel like today is the day.
    "Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar."
    -- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by centurycigar
    Nothing yet, but I feel like today is the day.
    Hope so...

Hope so...

GOT THEM ! Thanks KB!
    "Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar."
    -- Mark Twain

Alright, anymore people getting them!?!?!

I did, the wrapping paper made it feel like Christmas!!! Thanks KB!

*waits patiently*
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

It seems two people haven't received them yet... I honestly am a worrier so I'm praying these show up today. In the future, I will probably not mail 6 packages to canada back to back to back.

It seems two people haven't received them yet... I honestly am a worrier so I'm praying these show up today. In the future, I will probably not mail 6 packages to canada back to back to back.
    they WILL get here. They are probably sitting in my mailbox right now. My mail key is in Mexico right now until Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by drew_goring
    they WILL get here. They are probably sitting in my mailbox right now. My mail key is in Mexico right now until Monday.
    How the hell is your key in Mexico if you are in Canada!?!?!

Damn those Mexican Key Thieves !
    -- Mark Twain

Well, the key was on the keychain of the vehicle that they drove to the airport in. Unfortunately instead of leaving the keys in the vehicle so that I could pick it up, they took the keys with them. Oh well...it's not going anywhere on me...

Quote Originally Posted by drew_goring
    Well, the key was on the keychain of the vehicle that they drove to the airport in. Unfortunately instead of leaving the keys in the vehicle so that I could pick it up, they took the keys with them. Oh well...it's not going anywhere on me...
    Damn Canadian

"Frankenstien never scared me. Marsupials do, because they’re fast." - Kevin Pollak as Christopher Walken

Got them in good order today when I got home from work!
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

On a sort of related note...I think I decided what event I am going to dedicate these 2 cigars to. It's kinda lame, yes, but they are the most expensive cigars I've ever owned. The Don Carlos will be the evening after my first sale when I go to New Jersey for my new job this year. The Carlito I will save for my first night back home in the fall when work is done. Although I may end up changing my mind, I'm going to try and stick with this. It will motivate me!

What part of Jersey are you going too? Also we need to herf when you are down here.

DG
    DG
    SB
    HST
    AOD
    AOG
    CD

Thread Information