Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Pass Across America (offical thread)

Default Pass Across America (offical thread)

Rules:

1. Two cigars will be in the pass at all times, no more no less.
    2. You will trade out one cigar and only one cigar.
    3. Value is not of absolute inportance, as long as it is something decent. Please post your trades here. You do not have to wait for approveale before sending it out though.
    4. In the box there will be a pass sheet, where it has your name please write what you traded out.
    5. The order of the pass will be in the box, it will also be posted here. When you take your pictures, repackage the box and send it to the next person.
    6. In the box there will be a disposable camera, take two pictures of the cigars you are sending at some local land mark. You do not have to be in the picture, but the cigars do have to be in the picture. It does not have to be close enough to tell what the cigars are, as long as they are somewhat visable.
    7. Each person in the pass can take two pictures, but no more. Both of the pictures can be at the same place, or they can be differnt places.
    8. I forgot to include a note pad.
    9. If the box arives damaged please replace it (I dont see this being a problem, but if it happens.
    10. Please ship USPS Priority with Conformation and post the DC# here.
    11. There is a humipack in the box, I dont think there will be a problem with it drying out but if it is please rewet it.

I think that covers everything.

The pass will be in this order:

Myself: Queen City, TX
    Spocimp: Plano, TX
    Slcraiders: Salt Lake City, UT
    HeftySmokes: Park City, MT
    ThePyroFish: Coaldale, AB Canada
    Drew Goring: Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada
    Roham: somewhere between the other canadians.
    SuperChuck: Jamestown, RI
    Prophetic Joe: Cherokee, IA
    Ukyfan: Lexington, KY
    ReaganYouth84: Noxville, TN
    WOXOF: Southaven, MS
    Hex1848: Tallahassee, FL

I will kick this off Monday, Feb 6th. If anyone has any objections to the order, please let me know soon. I also still need addresses from a few people, if I do not have your address I have sent you a PM.

After the pass is finished the pictures will be developed and posted here, SLC and I are working something out to where you can get a copy of the pictures for yourself, and have captions for the pictures ect. There is nothing concrete on this yet, it will be worked out as we go along.
    Last edited by TheSilentChamber; 02-08-2006 at 05:05 AM.

Didnt get a chance to get it out today (rained all day so I couldnt take a picture).

Looks good. How do you reccomend I send them from Canada? Expresspost?

oh...and you spelt my name wrong

Parcel post (or yalls equivilent) should be fine.

Thanks for setting this up TSC. It should be neat to see all of the pics.

We got a late entry, Roham. It stopped raining last night (or tonght.. .whatever) so I should get them out today.

Package is on its way, DC# 0304 7990 0005 9826 5948, should be there tomorow.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentChamber
    Roham: somewhere between the other canadians.

Sorry, I just found that really funny for some reason.

lol, I'm not familiar with the Canadian landscape.

I forgot to throw in a note pad, so yall can just PM the discription to me, or wait till we get the pictures posted then tell everyone what it is.

10. Default

Or someone can throw in a 50c notepad :)

That's what I was thinking, but I'm at the tail end of the hit list.

12. Default

I recieved the package today and I hope to take the picture tomarrow. I can also add a note pad in there. Just let me know.
    "Sure, after a meal there is nothing like a good cigar." Blondie says to Tuco in acknowledging the lie he told about his Brother.
    The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly

If you dont mine throw one in. I put some address lables in there if yall want to use them, if not thats ok too. What cigar are you putting/taking?

So where you at buddy? Did you mail them? Or have you disapeared all together with a free camera and two cigars?

15. Default sorry

Sorry I got very sick over the last couple of days. I am going to take the pictures on Monday or Tuesday. I am trading out the CAO for a CAO Soprano Associate.
    "Sure, after a meal there is nothing like a good cigar." Blondie says to Tuco in acknowledging the lie he told about his Brother.

16. Default

So where you at buddy? Did you mail them? Or have you disapeared all together with a free camera and two cigars?

Maybe a pm would have been beter than a remark like that. Calling someone out is a last ditch efort.

bigpoppapuff Guest

i agree with sarge.....

18. Default

No harm. No foul. He put me in at the last minute and I am new to the board.

I wasnt really calling him out.

By the way, I didnt send out a CAO...

bigpoppapuff Guest

looks like "calling out" to me....

Thread Information