Thread: A few to trade

Default A few to trade

I have a few cigars I'm willing to trade.

I have Indian Tabac Classic Corojo Chiefs: A huge (7.5 X 52) cigar! On the mild side of medium in body with good construction and lots of smoke. I haven't had a bad draw on one of these yet. The smoke is spicy and cedary. A good cigar! I enjoy them, but I enjoy all IT cigars, so I may be biased.

I have Perdomo Exclusivo Maduro Generoso's: A large (6.0 x 52) cigar. On the mild side of medium in body with good construction and decent smoke volume. The draw on these is a bit tighter and they burn slower than the ITCC's. The smoke has a nice flavor mostly due to the Maduro wrapper, which lends it a slightly sweet coffe like flavor. They are not as spicy or cedary as the ITCC's. I like these, particularly with a good cup of coffee, although I wish they had a slightly easier draw.

I have a single Carlos Torano Casa Torano Churchill: A large cigar (7.0 x 48). It has a mild body. Good construction and draw with good smoke volume. The mild smoke is subtle in earthy flavors. A little pepper towards the end, but this is definately a mild smoke all through.

I got the first two all on special and paid approx. $2 apiece for them. They are not top of the line cigars but are both nice smokes for the smoker who likes medium bodied smokes. The CT was about $4 and one of the best mild smokes I've had.

Trade in the works. I have not tried any of these other than the Casa Torano (which was great) and smaller versions of the ITs.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

He cleaned me out guys! No more to trade. I look forward to trying the ones he's sending me.

Thanks!

Package recieved. These look nice!!! Thanks for throwing in the extras. I will get you back some day...
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Thread Information