Thread: Light/Medium roast Caribbean Cut Throat!

Default Light/Medium roast Caribbean Cut Throat!

Since so many members have asked for it I thought I’d roast up some light/medium roasted Caribbean Cut Throat. As you know I only drink and roast my beans dark...but let’s see what you guys think. This is a VERY limited offer, so don't wait too log to order, cause when these beans are gone they're gone.

These are the same wonderful beans I use for the dark roast Cut Throat blend, and they have a very nice brightness, butterscotch flavors and earthly undertones. I brewed some up last night and I really enjoyed it...so I thought I’d support those who support me by offering a special...and here it is:

Caribbean Cut Throat
    whole beans - light/medium roast - deep body
    Better than Jamaican Blue Mountain! It’s a dangerously smooth blend, with a hint of butterscotch and a wide spectrum of earthly flavors to the finish. holds up great with cream and sugar...or just a black cup of joe. Strong body...a body to die for!

Special price of $12.50/lb, that’s $2.45 off the regular price and well worth giving them a try...you won’t be disappointed!

PM me if you’d like to have a bag or two sent your way. Don’t forget to include you email and mailing address...that makes it easier to get them into your hands.

Thanks,
    Jerry

Top for the Wednesday crew!

Blog Entries

Ohhhh this is sooooo nice. I just recieved my order...

Great coffee Mr. Jerry!

I've still got bags of these beans in stock, PM me if you're interested in grabbing up a bag!

You are a bad man Jerry. I was one of the lucky guys who got a bag of this at the Quad-State Herf. I just need to pick up a grinder.

One more way for me to spend my money.

DG
    DG
    SB
    HST
    AOD
    AOG
    CD

Hay Diesel...
    I feel that my grinder was an invesment. I think I use the damm thing 25 times a week.
    Im waiting for MrJerry to send me some special Caribbean at this time. Cant Wait !!
    smoke um if you got um

Thumbs up

Yap,grinders are an excellent investment....just stay away from burr grinders if you don't like staticly charged coffee grinds everywhere....and I do mean everywhere!
    A good cigar is as great a comfort to a man as a good cry to a woman. ....Edward G Bulwer-Lytton

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel Grinch
    You are a bad man Jerry. I was one of the lucky guys who got a bag of this at the Quad-State Herf. I just need to pick up a grinder.

One more way for me to spend my money.

DG
    Congrats on getting your hands on one of the bags! Sorry to be the guy who's going to taking some of your cigar money...but coffee is better for you!

Bobalouie, help is on the way...hang in there brother! USPS DC#0305 2200 0000 0360 8306

YAY !!!! Mines on the way !!
    smoke um if you got um

10. Default

Got a cup in my hand right now. This coffee if different from Jerry's others. It is just as good as the rest. It's very smooth. Jerry has the best coffee I have ever drank.

Gerry,Bobalouie recieved your coffee today,thanks!
    I am here with the wife enjoying a cup as I write.
    Kudos,a truely great cup.I personally will buy a few pounds from your site as I feel I would like the dark roasts better than this light/med roast.
    Thank you for the prompt service and am looking foward to my next cup.

again thanks
    A good cigar is as great a comfort to a man as a good cry to a woman. ....Edward G Bulwer-Lytton

Quote Originally Posted by Cigar Penguin
    Gerry,Bobalouie recieved your coffee today,thanks!
    I am here with the wife enjoying a cup as I write.
    Kudos,a truely great cup.I personally will buy a few pounds from your site as I feel I would like the dark roasts better than this light/med roast.
    Thank you for the prompt service and am looking foward to my next cup.

again thanks
    Well my flightless friend, I'm very happy Bobalouie's coffee arrived, and that you and your wife are enjoying the beans. Don't tell anyone, but the dark roast Caribbean is my favorite as well

Thanks for your post...I appreciate your support!

Hay Jerry,
    Coffee is slammin !! I really like it alot. I got it today and made some ASAP. Cigar Penquin also enjoyed it as well ( he was here visiting for the day ) Thanks again and I will want to get more. If the dark roast is not as dark as a french roast I will try it. Thanks for the FAST service Double thumbs up man.
    Bobalouie
    smoke um if you got um

Hay Jerry how about a 5 lb bag of it?? Is it available? I know this is more a special roast but I thought I would ask.
    smoke um if you got um

Quote Originally Posted by Bobalouie
    Hay Jerry how about a 5 lb bag of it?? Is it available? I know this is more a special roast but I thought I would ask.
    I'm almost out...but I'll put 5 lbs aside for you.

Good Man !!
    smoke um if you got um

Thread Information