Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rocky Patel Vintage 1992

These RP's are starting to become my favorite smokes!!!!!

I can't get enough of these!!!

"Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar."
    - Mark Twain

I was gifted a couple of these recently by a member on the board....

And I had to find out if there was a review of these done on here.

These are definately a new favorite for me. The construction/pre & post light draw were perfect. Smoke was great and ash seemed to rest effortly on the end; Taste was mind numbing, and I don't think that I have ever smoked a cigar that actually takes you to the place that you are trying to escape to, until now.

I will definately be looking into purchasing more of these when I return from deployment....I owe this new addiction to mauied1101; you have changed the way I look at and compare cigars.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Cigar Penguin
    Nice review,I love the 92 rp vintage,I keep them all the time for an everyday afternooner.

I will agree about CA prices,its rediculous.Recently in San Diego visiting my brother in law,I purchased an opus x for $35 and a Padron 64 for 12,I knew it was expensive but I was on vacation and didnt care much.opus x's here are $14ish.
    Around 25$ here in Canada for that stick... and our dollar is pretty close to yours... same reason as the prices in CA as well.

-W
    The Internet - All the Piracy, None of the Scurvy

I tried one but didn't like it.

Got RP vintage 92sand 90s for half that in Austin. But have to agree that these are some excellent smokes. I picked up a couple of tins of Juniors while in Auatin. Perfect moring smoke.

Quote Originally Posted by Tolije
    Got RP vintage 92sand 90s for half that in Austin. But have to agree that these are some excellent smokes. I picked up a couple of tins of Juniors while in Auatin. Perfect moring smoke.
    Try the 2nds, they are cheaper, but the same quality. I love the 90's and bought some of the 2nds from CI.

Thread Information