Thread: Introduction of grandeur.

Thumbs up Introduction of grandeur.

Well,not really but I thought I may introduce myself to this fine looking community.

I have been smokeing regularly for a few months but have had an occasional cigar for 4 years.I smoked cigs for quite a long time and quit for 6 years.Recently due to some pain meds I was on I smoked cigs for 4 months.Smokeing cigars helped me boot that nasty habit fast!

I am 38yrs old,married to a wonderful wife who likes cigars but hates the after smell.She smokes rarely.
    I bought my first house when we got married last year.
    I am into pc's,building,fixing and creating.I love linux and its my primary OS.If anyone needs help I will try and help,pm me.
    I have always been in construction except out of high school where I was an A+ tech for various dealers in auto field.Love the outdoors cold or hot,doesn't matter.

As for forums,I have been on many in the past 4 yeras and am a regular on several and mod two.I know forum life well.Only two forums are "loose" forums,all the others are serious,no jokeing and playing.
    I have thick skin,working as union construction worker in manhatten NYC I better have it.

Looking foward to hanging here discussing what I love...cigars!
    I smoke many and do not have a favorite.I like medium for breakfast and med-full for daytime and full at night after dinner with wine,barleywine beer,or a good scotch.

I am not much of a writer but I will do my best on some reviews.I do have a taste for all those intricate tastes and smells like coco,nutty,coffee,tofee,etc etc...don't worry,I wont over do it.

With that said,hello to all and have a great day!
    A good cigar is as great a comfort to a man as a good cry to a woman. ....Edward G Bulwer-Lytton

Welcome

Welcome, glad to see another Geek on board
    "Frankenstien never scared me. Marsupials do, because they’re fast." - Kevin Pollak as Christopher Walken

Welcome to Cigarsmokers.

What part of Jersey are you from? I'm from Sussex county. A group of us are getting together in NY for a HERF on the Feb 18th. If you want more info let me know.

DG
    DG
    SB
    HST
    AOD
    AOG
    CD

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cigar Penguin
    I am into pc's,building,fixing and creating.I love linux and its my primary OS.If anyone needs help I will try and help,pm me.
    Good to meet another linux freak. :)

What's your favorite distro?

Welcome, and thanks for the great intro!!!

Welcome from Salt Lake City.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

bigpoppapuff Guest

first impression.......

welcome......thick skin,huh??.....we'll see...

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel Grinch
    Welcome to Cigarsmokers.

What part of Jersey are you from? I'm from Sussex county. A group of us are getting together in NY for a HERF on the Feb 18th. If you want more info let me know.

DG
    Monmouth county.
    The HERF info sounds great.I would love to go in the future,doubtful for the 18th of Feb though.
    Thank you for the info.

Thanks for the warm welcome folks.

Superchuck,
    Debian and kanotix(debian based).
    A good cigar is as great a comfort to a man as a good cry to a woman. ....Edward G Bulwer-Lytton

Linky

It's going to be a great time. Take the time to read the whole thread.

DG
    DG
    SB
    HST
    AOD
    AOG
    CD

11. Default

Debian and kanotix(debian based).
    I'm currently hooked on Ubuntu. I came over to the "light side" from gentoo...

I love gentoo as well but like debians dependancy handleing a bit better.
    As for unbuntu,not a fav.I would rather an offspring of debian to be as close to pure debian as possible and kept up as a debian system,like Kanotix.

Thanks for the link Diesel Grinch,I will indeed read it all.

Welcome!

bigpoppapuff Guest

I love gentoo as well but like lesbians dependancy handleing a bit better.
    As for unbuntu,not a fav.I would rather an offspring of a lesbian to be as close to pure lesbian as possible and kept up as a lesbian system,like Kanotix.

Thanks for the link Diesel Grinch,I will indeed read it all.

lesbians???....tell us more...

Welcome.

16. Default

Hello there

Hay everyone....
    Like Cigar Penguin..Im new here too. I guess I like to switch around on diff. brands of cigars. One of my favorites is Joya de Nicaragua-Celebration. I like Rocky Patel, and some Fuente's, Hoya's, Bolivar's too. Smoke about 3 cigars a day( wife hates me for that one ). I live in Little Falls New Jersey and work in Newark. I've been smoking for almost a year now. I like to talk and listen to Cigar talk and learn some things too. Im looking forward to hangin out here.
    smoke um if you got um

And he is my best friend.
    But you should have started ya own "hello" thread here bobalouie.

Welcome Bobalouie.

You should check out the thread I posted above.

DG
    DG
    SB
    HST
    AOD
    AOG
    CD

Thread Information