Thread: New Cigar Site!!

Exclamation New Cigar Site!!

http://www.tntcigars.com

Save 10%-20% on cigars over jrcigars, thompson cigar company and famous-smoke.

Just wanted to let you guys know we are a start up "INTERNET" Company but we have been in the cigar industry for over 10 years. We have 3 local retail stores in Arizona that range from 1,500sq ft. - 3,000 sq ft. and are fully humidified. We have been doing well selling retail and wholesale but we decided to go VIA INTERNET and see if we could shake things up a lil?.. The reason why we have such great prices is because we have very extensive relationships with all of our cigar brands and distributors.
    The owner and 2 other people have been working very hard on this site for a lonnnnnnnnng time!!! and it took so long to get where it is now. We have some errors and bugs that we will be working out in the next few weeks this is really just a test phase so all of your feedback is very much appreciated. All the product that is listed is for real and is a product that we carry, we dont have alot of accessories right now but we will be adding more soon.

bigpoppapuff Guest

hey asswipe...what happens when lew flexes his muscles.....??.....huh??.....

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    hey asswipe...what happens when lew flexes his muscles.....??.....huh??.....

Hey BPP, is this guy no good? He looks to have decent prices.

yeah his prices seem fair, except on the 1926's, the #9's are fifty bucks over the price of that shop in mass.

bigpoppapuff Guest

he lists prices...but do you know for sure that he has product...many dstributors/companies restrict shipping to this prick...i wouldn't recommend him to anyone....

that I did not know.

Blog Entries

From his site:
    Padron Anniv 1926
    Nicaragua
    Wrapper: Nic Binder: Nic Filler: Nic
    Medium-Full Bodied

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Padron 1926 was developed to commemorate Jose O. Padron’s 75th birthday. The reason..........
    Now who can tell me what's wrong here......

Cigar retailers that don't know the proper names of the cigars they are attempting to sell do not impress me at all.....
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Thread Information