Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tatuaje and Fittipaldi Cigars

I can't believe this POS is still posting here..... He has the balls to be an arrogant asshole to us and then disrespect this BB..... He is a cheap SOB..... why don't you talk to Hex about being a sponsor of this BB.... Oh NO, why do that..... then you would actually have to spend money to advertise your crap.....

Do us all a favor and leave...... stop posting your crap here
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

Quote Originally Posted by tobaccoworld
    Too funny... Until the moderators on this board ask me to stop, I will continue to post.

This is a community moderated forum. You've been asked.

Let me spell it out for you. You got some decent prices on some stuff. However, every single premium stick you sell is so over priced it's absurd. That is what price gouging is. People have given examples other than the Opus and Anejo. Padron's ring a bell? You are a gouger who lies about why you gouge. You gouge because some premiums are hard to get and that's the only reason you gouge. If it was a reasonable markup and only on Fuente sticks more folks would understand, but it's not just Fuente sticks. And to top it all off, you are a jerk. You come into OUR community and run off at the mouth. Are you intentionally being that obstuse?

As stated above, this is a community moderated forum. You have been asked many times to not come back. I am asking you again to not come back.

3. Default

nhcigarfan posts this:

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan
    lastly I doubt you have any regular's here TWCigars, Necro is gone.
    So I post this:

Quote Originally Posted by godfather
    Wow I'm surprised Neuromancer didn't pop out of the wood work and have another meltdown for you mentioning his name...:smiley36

Hey Neuromancer, where are you to defend your retailer friend?
    I get this sweet PM from Neuromancer...

Quote Originally Posted by Private Message From: Neuromancer
    You don't quit do you, you stupid little prick...I don't bother anyone here yet you just keep bringing my name into it...go fuck yourself, and you can post this in public for all I care...you're nothing but a low-life twerp...and anytime you bring me up when there's no reason too you're gonna get to read a PM like this...
    I guess this doesn't surprise me Neuromancer:

A) You post on club stogie and open arms are extended to you there.
    B) You're a customer of TWCigars.

Enough said...

You ever hear the term "let sleeping dogs lie," jerkoff? Here's a definition for you...maybe you can learn from it...

To "let sleeping dogs lie" is to avoid restarting old conflicts. Revisiting an old conflict is like waking a sleeping dog; we are better not to do it. Example: "I wanted to ask her what she thought of her ex-husband, but I figured it was better to let sleeping dogs lie."

Quote Originally Posted by Neuromancer
    You ever hear the term "let sleeping dogs lie," jerkoff? Here's a definition for you...maybe you can learn from it...

To "let sleeping dogs lie" is to avoid restarting old conflicts. Revisiting an old conflict is like waking a sleeping dog; we are better not to do it. Example: "I wanted to ask her what she thought of her ex-husband, but I figured it was better to let sleeping dogs lie."
    That applies when the dog is a Pit Bull. In this case, you are a nervous Chihuahua. I think we are safe.

I dunno, Shag - you ever had your ankles bit... Kinda hurts - not bad, but it's definitely a nuisance...

I'd suggest you wear combat boots around neuroticdancer - that way you don't get an infection or anything...

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo
    That applies when the dog is a Pit Bull. In this case, you are a nervous Chihuahua. I think we are safe.
    Very good...funny...made me laugh...

Police Officer Suffers Bites in Chihuahua Attack
    Last edited by Neuromancer; 02-14-2006 at 08:01 AM.

A Fremont police officer was treated and released after being attacked by a pack of very tiny, but very angry, dogs.

The officer was taking a 17-year-old boy home after a traffic stop on Thursday when five Chihuahuas charged from the home and attacked the officer in the doorway.

The officer suffered a number of bites, mostly on his ankles. He was treated at a hospital and returned to work a couple of hours later.
    Yeah, Shag - FIVE of 'em bit him all over the ankles!!! Had to go to the hospital and everything...

I think neuroticdancer is trying to say him and his buddies are going to let you have it if you keep it up!!! That bananaland crew can be pretty brutal - neuroticdancer, crushedintothe dust, forcedintothefire, f'dupdoc... They gang up on ya, and I'm telling you - it can be pretty angry...

Make sure you wear some heavy socks with those combat boots....

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    Yeah, Shag - FIVE of 'em bit him all over the ankles!!! Had to go to the hospital and everything...

I think neuroticdancer is trying to say him and his buddies are going to let you have it if you keep it up!!! That bananaland crew can be pretty brutal - neuroticdancer, crushedintothe dust, forcedintothefire, f'dupdoc... They gang up on ya, and I'm telling you - it can be pretty angry...

Bad cop...no donut...and from the picture I've seen of you GG, you don't need it anyway...

Poll - Want me to start posting here again?

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan
    lastly I doubt you have any regular's here TWCigars, Necro is gone.
    Wow I'm surprised Neuromancer didn't pop out of the wood work and have another meltdown for you mentioning his name...:smiley36
    In case you can't read twerp, I didn't respond to the other troll because he mispelled my name, and I could give a shit about someone who's had no interaction with me whatsoever, so I let it pass...you, however, like to keep poking, when you'd be better off to leave things alone, but then when you have a pathetic twisted life like yours, it's easy to try and be an Internet bully and harass someone else...go find another target, twit......for some reason guys like you seem to be chomping at the bit to start board wars again...I suggest you confer with your elders as you're not old enough to play with fire...
    Last edited by Neuromancer; 02-14-2006 at 08:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese

Neuromancer is the reason banana land is what it is. Go support him there jag off.

And BTW, since you were so concerned about me getting off "the list", I'd like to mention I did, so no need to PM me telling me I've got "bigger issuses" to deal with.

OK, I have been wondering something here. First of all, I have never had any dealing with you Neuromancer, but it seems like you are keeping things going on here. If you don't like this board then why come here and read the posts? And if you don't like the people here, then why give them more fodder to fire back at you with? If you truly don't like it here then just don't come back even if your name is brought up. I know if I knew I wasn't welcome somewhere I wouldn't keep going back. I would just let it slide off my back and never return.

That’s my 2 cents worth.
    "Frankenstien never scared me. Marsupials do, because they’re fast." - Kevin Pollak as Christopher Walken

14. Default

In case you can't read twerp, I didn't respond to the other troll because he mispelled my name, and I could give a shit about someone who's had no interaction with me whatsoever, so I let it pass...you, however, like to keep poking, when you'd be better off to leave things alone, but then when you have a pathetic twisted life like yours, it's easy to try and be an Internet bully and harass someone else...go find another target, twit......for some reason guys like you seem to be chomping at the bit to start board wars again...I suggest you confer with your elders as you're not old enough to play with fire...
    LMAO, Neuro-nutcase, if you were in you're right mind (which we all know you're not) I may have to take offens....oh who am I kidding....

The funny thing is that if you'd ignore my comments no one would have been the wiser. Instead you make a big spectacle out of yourself and now a poll asking people to leave lito old you alone? Oh man...

You and those guys who left cigarsmokers really are all alike. You're perfect for each other in banana-land, so why don't you just stay there? Otherwise, just keep quiet...

It's the same pattern with you whiners who left this board...everyone is a bully and out to get you. If I had a $1.00 for every time one of you guys said that, I'd be rich.

CC is right....when people like you get upset, you start spewing off lies about the person you're upset with. I love how you know so much about my life and who I really am.

Actually I like having you around, you definitely add good entertainment value to this board...

LMAO, Neuro-nutcase, if you were in you're right mind (which we all know you're not) I may have to take offens....oh who am I kidding....

The funny thing is that if you'd ignore my comments no one would have been the wiser. Instead you make a big spectacle out of yourself and now a poll asking people to leave lito old you alone? Oh man...

You and those guys who left cigarsmokers really are all alike. You're perfect for each other in banana-land, so why don't you just stay there? Otherwise, just keep quiet...

It's the same pattern with you whiners who left this board...everyone is a bully and out to get you. If I had a $1.00 for every time one of you guys said that, I'd be rich.

CC is right....when people like you get upset, you start spewing off lies about the person you're upset with. I love how you know so much about my life and who I really am.

Actually I like having you around, you definitely add good entertainment value to this board...
    Glad you enjoyed it...

16. Default

You just don't know when to quit do you:

Quote Originally Posted by Private Message From: Neuromancer
    See troll...invoke my name and I come back and bother everyone, but I guess that's what you wanted when you brought me into a thread for no reason...by the way, you can make this one public too, ya little cocksucker...21 year old pissant...where the fuck did you ever get the idea you had the right to annoy me? It takes a lot better men than you, boy...come back when you grow up...
    It's really interesting to see how banana-land chooses to let guys like you reign over there.

Us: Calm and composed.

You: Meltdown-mode, emotionally charged, stating lies about people you don't know, and let's not forget all the vulgar comments.

---

Let's review the facts Neuro:

1) You support TWCigars and made a big stink on another board when people were calling them gougers.

2) You also go insanely nuts when anyone mentions your name. This whole thread is one of the MANY that proves this.

---

Now, knowing those facts, let's review the statement I made about you again:

Wow I'm surprised Neuromancer didn't pop out of the wood work and have another meltdown for you mentioning his name...

To recap:

1) nhcigarfan said your name, and as history has shown you have a complete psychotic attack like you're doing now.

2) I was stating a FACT that you defend this gouger of a retailer.

Result:

You lose it once again. It's really sad people over in banana-land protect guys like YOU...

You just don't know when to quit do you:

It's really interesting to see how banana-land chooses to let guys like you reign over there.

Us: Calm and composed.

You: Meltdown-mode, emotionally charged, stating lies about people you don't know, and let's not forget all the vulgar comments.

---

Let's review the facts Neuro:

1) You support TWCigars and made a big stink on another board when people were calling them gougers.

2) You also go insanely nuts when anyone mentions your name. This whole thread is one of the MANY that proves this.

---

Now, knowing those facts, let's review the statement I made about you again:

To recap:

1) nhcigarfan said your name, and as history has shown you have a complete psychotic attack like you're doing now.

2) I was stating a FACT that you defend this gouger of a retailer.

Result:

You lose it once again. It's really sad people over in banana-land protect guys like YOU...
    Glad you enjoyed it...

I can't wait to see what happens next on our little soap here... "As the Cigar Burns"
    "Frankenstien never scared me. Marsupials do, because they’re fast." - Kevin Pollak as Christopher Walken

I suggest you confer with your elders as you're not old enough to play with fire..
    You're fire? Ha, more like melted crayons.

What's funny is I never had a problem with you, I was just pointing out to TW that you didn't post here anymore so their only supporter was gone. Which was an appropriate reply to their post.

Then you go and call me a Twerp.
    Last edited by nhcigarfan; 02-14-2006 at 01:09 PM.

Playing with fire in the "board wars"??? Oh, please... You're so funny!!!!

You'd better be careful, neuroticdancer - the big gorillas over at bananaland see you representing their board in this way and you may be looking for a new home. You're pretty free and graphic with your thoughts over here - making it clear what you're here for - in their name...

You're sliding down a slippery slope and don't even know it. When you hit bottom I think you'll be surprised what's in store for you....

Thread Information