Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tatuaje and Fittipaldi Cigars

tobaccoworld Guest

Default Tatuaje and Fittipaldi Cigars

Greetings from TobaccoWorldCigars.com! We have added 2 new cigar brands to our web site:

Tatuaje - If you are unfamiliar, Tatuaje has received some awesome ratings (90+) recently from Cigar Aficionado. You can learn more about this cigar by
    visiting our web site.
    http://www.tobaccoworldcigars.com/cigars_tatuaje.htm

Fittipaldi - The great race car driver Emerson Fittipaldi came out with his own line of cigars. If you are a race fan, this is a great collectors item.
    http://www.tobaccoworldcigars.com/cigars_fittipaldi.htm

On Sale! High Gloss 120 Count Humidor Was $79.99, Now $58.99
    This beautiful humidor has side brass handles and front key lock. Inside all spanish cedar with 2 dividers and cedar tray. Includes humidifiers & hydrometer.
    http://www.tobaccoworldcigars.com/hu...ge_vg-120b.htm

Cigar Aficionado February Cigar Sampler
    We have a few left in stock. You get 9 Premium cigars all rated between 89-91 for $69.99. ARV: $85.00
    http://www.tobaccoworldcigars.com/ci...or_ratings.htm

If you have any questions or are interested in purchasing any of the above cigars seperately, don't hesitate to call us at 1-888-20-CIGAR or email us through the web site.

ok it's official, I'm trying the ignore button for the first time.

3. Default ATTN: Newbies

Attn Newbies: Don't buy from this vendor. If you want justification for NOT buying from them, PM me and I'll send you their negative history on the cigar boards.

tobaccoworld Guest

As said in the past, if you don't like a price on a certain item don't buy it. It's that simple. It's all the ammo these guys have because they don't care for our Fuente prices. I suggest you email us if you are unsure instead of passing judgement from people who obviously have nothing more than a grudge about Opus X and Anejo. Even when one of our customers replies on CP stating that we are worth trying the few that don't like us bash their fellow members. I ask that you judge for yourself and if you are a Fuente fan, don't buy Fuente from us if you can get it elsewhere. It's funny, everyone who feels the need to jump on the "don't buy from TW" bandwagon, always emails us about Fuente expecting to prove some point. The point is WE ARE NOT A FUENTE DEALER. We have them available for customers who understand the situation that we sell above MSRP. If you don't want to pay our price, then shop elsewhere.

And now that I've posted this, a select few will pick my post apart and point out what they don't like about it... Oh and I'm sure parts will be copied and posted on CP also to prove their point about us. Have a nice weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by tobaccoworld
    As said in the past, if you don't like a price on a certain item don't buy it. It's that simple. It's all the ammo these guys have because they don't care for our Fuente prices. I suggest you email us if you are unsure instead of passing judgement from people who obviously have nothing more than a grudge about Opus X and Anejo. Even when one of our customers replies on CP stating that we are worth trying the few that don't like us bash their fellow members. I ask that you judge for yourself and if you are a Fuente fan, don't buy Fuente from us if you can get it elsewhere. It's funny, everyone who feels the need to jump on the "don't buy from TW" bandwagon, always emails us about Fuente expecting to prove some point. The point is WE ARE NOT A FUENTE DEALER. We have them available for customers who understand the situation that we sell above MSRP. If you don't want to pay our price, then shop elsewhere.

And now that I've posted this, a select few will pick my post apart and point out what they don't like about it... Oh and I'm sure parts will be copied and posted on CP also to prove their point about us. Have a nice weekend!
    i wouldn't buy from you, not because you're a gouger, but because you come across as a prick.

Sweet the ignore list works.

I can see that they posted but their post is blocked. No more for me.

I feel so alive

tobaccoworld Guest

I may come off as a prick but I am not most of the time unless provoked. So if you want to think I am one, that is your call. I only treat people that respect us with respect and in the case of the few people who bash us, I have none for them simply for the fact that they think all we sell is high priced Fuente when indeed we have a lot more to offer. If anyone cares, PM me and I'll send you links to customers who are happy with our service.

OK now I see their post because Drake quoted them. Dam it. now I feel so dirty.

Anyway, My problem is that when tom, a buddy of mine, emailed you about 858 sungrowns that were listed on your site you replied saying you were out but would sell him a box of naturals for 143.

that's 50 bucks more than my local shop and other online dealers. I don't care if your not a fuente dealer, You are still ripping people off. (see email set to my buddy below.)

If your going to be screwing people like that on a 3 to 4 dollar cigar I can only imagine what your doing on higher end sticks, no wait here is another examples.

Padron Anniv. Torpedo Mad. box of 25 - Tobacco World's Price - $426.38

right now on another online retailer - $285.00

That's a $141.38 difference.

I could go to the other site, get a box of each and still have spent almost 50 bucks less than if I just got the box of padron's from you.

This is why were on the "hate tw bandwagon" It's also why the wagon is growing every day.

F'n gouger.

Buddies email:

Tom,

Thanks for contacting us. We do not carry a large inventory of AF due
    to the
    fact that we are not an authorized dealer for them but I do have a box
    of
    the 8-5-8 Naturals sitting in my humidor room. The price for the box is
    $143.75 plus shipping.

Maarit
    Last edited by nhcigarfan; 02-10-2006 at 02:17 PM.

On a side note, I am stunned you keep coming back here. Obviously we will make it known here that you are gougers. You should do yourself a favor and stay away. Then we may forget all about you and you can get away with screwing people some where else.

TobaccoFantasyWorld,

You say you're not a Fuente dealer, which is why you have to charge more for Fuente. So far, so good, in as much as it can be. But, mentioning only Opus and Anejo implies these are the only Fuentes you're too high on. You are about $95 too high on a box of Best Sellers - Fuente cigars. I didn't check the rest, but I'll bet an Anejo they follow suit. You're also well over msrp for padrons - all of them. It looks like these two new cigars are about right, which you will probably use to demonstrate honesty. A second glance though reveals these prices work more like a lure to get folks to shop your site and then buy something with a fatter profit line. You seem to be too fucking stupid or dense or obstinate or something to see this.

This is why people say you're full of shit. It'd be cool if you would stop posting your bullshit bait and switch, gouging, fuck-the-customer offers here.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

tobaccoworld Guest

I'm sure I'm gonna piss someone off.. Here it goes....

So you really expect a retailer to sell everything for less than everyone else? Now thats funny. You're quoting prices on Anniversary series, you have no idea how rediculous you sound. Why don't you call the seller and ask them how many they have in stock? Instead of always bringing up premium sticks, look at the other cigars on our site like regular Padrons. If you knew how much we made off each box, maybe you'd lighten up a bit.

Since you are such an authority on cigar prices, why dont' you open up your own cigar store so you see what it really takes to run a business.

NH and the rest of the TW bashers... Do you not understand that some of your fellow members are loyal customers of ours even after you started your campaign to save newbie cigar smokers of the world?

I will continue to post because not everyone thinks like you do and I really could care less that a handful of people don't like us. I'd rather deal with customers who prefer service over price any day. And you can take that however you want.

I invite anyone visiting South Florida to stop by our store. Then pass judgement on us....

tobaccoworld Guest

Quote Originally Posted by basil
    TobaccoFantasyWorld,

You say you're not a Fuente dealer, which is why you have to charge more for Fuente. So far, so good, in as much as it can be. But, mentioning only Opus and Anejo implies these are the only Fuentes you're too high on. You are about $95 too high on a box of Best Sellers - Fuente cigars. I didn't check the rest, but I'll bet an Anejo they follow suit. You're also well over msrp for padrons - all of them. It looks like these two new cigars are about right, which you will probably use to demonstrate honesty. A second glance though reveals these prices work more like a lure to get folks to shop your site and then buy something with a fatter profit line. You seem to be too fucking stupid or dense or obstinate or something to see this.

This is why people say you're full of shit. It'd be cool if you would stop posting your bullshit bait and switch, gouging, fuck-the-customer offers here.

I only brought up Opus and Anejo because that is what the bashers always point out. All of our Fuente prices are high. There is no bait and switch, everything is up front and in your face.

Well I took you off the ignore list because I knew you would respond.

So I sound rediculous?

Well I called, they have 4 boxes of the torpedo maduro at the price quoted and 6 boxes of the natural torpedo at 266.00 a box.

Wow you're stupid.

And as for the regular sticks, Why would I buy a box of those? I can pick them up all over the place. If I'm buying a box, it's going to be of something good.

lastly I doubt you have any regular's here, Necro is gone.

Also it's interesting you didn't address my buddies email. Obviously, he kept the copy, along with a copy your response to his request not to be emailed again.

So what about that?

How about you address that specific act of attempted gouging?

Please... explain.

tobaccoworld Guest

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan
    Well I took you off the ignore list because I knew you would respond.

So I sound rediculous?

Well I called, they have 4 boxes of the torpedo maduro at the price quoted and 6 boxes of the natural torpedo at 266.00 a box.

Wow you're stupid.

And as for the regular sticks, Why would I buy a box of those? I can pick them up all over the place. If I'm buying a box, it's going to be of something good.

lastly I doubt you have any regular's here, Necro is gone.
    Again you post what YOU think... I think you're stupid also... Now are we even when it comes to name calling? Believe it or not, some people buy 4-5 boxes at a time because it's their daily smoke and they like to have them available.

tobaccoworld Guest

Also it's interesting you didn't address my buddies email. Obviously, he kept the copy, along with a copy your response to his request not to be emailed again.

So what about that?

How about you address that specific act of attempted gouging?

Please... explain.

Here is my original reply as written....

Tom,

Thanks for contacting us. We do not carry a large inventory of AF due to the
    fact that we are not an authorized dealer for them but I do have a box of
    the 8-5-8 Naturals sitting in my humidor room. The price for the box is
    $143.75 plus shipping.

Maarit
    http://www.tobaccoworldcigars.com

How is that attempted gouging? I explain I don't have a large inventory and we are not authorized. Funny how when someone is really interested, they'll reply back with questions after I respond. It's clear your friend never intended on buying them.

That's because he emailed me to see if that was a good deal. Then if you see his response to you, granted it was a big 5 hours after you first emailed the price,

ah- no thanks, I can get the same thing for 90 bucks a
    > box. Please don't email me again. And remove me from
    > any mailing lists you have.
    >
    > We won't be doing business.

tobaccoworld Guest

That's because he emailed me to see if that was a good deal. Then if you see his response to you, granted it was a big 5 hours after you first emailed the price,
    I have a copy of that email as well.. What I don't get is why the few of you have such hardons about Fuente.. It's the only thing you people have against us.. And as far as the statement about our current prices to lure people in.. That is really funny.. We have posted offers since the initial Fuente post with decent pricing on other items but the few cry babies still insist all we sell is Fuente...

Hey now is the time to ask me questions, you have my attention.

Oh and speaking of which I'm sure CC is going to bring up the La Flor order. In regards to that, long story short... He was charged for the cigars on the day they shipped. I had to order additional boxes to cover the rush of orders we received. We sold those sticks for cost and yet he brings up that it took a month for him to get them. He also forgets to mention the free sticks everyone got.

Now to answer Kayaks bs demands about our email list. His email had been on the list already when I arrived in July. He didn't pay any notice until he got the famous Opus email and then he went balistic. How am I supposed to know how his email ended up on the list. The email list wasn't used from Feb 2005 to July 2005. He may have forgotten he signed up when the site was first launched back in October of 2004. We don't harvest emails as he claims. Back in Dec of 2004 we had a giveaway for free boxes of Padron 1926 cigars. Chances are he entered his email then. If not, I do not have an answer for him..

Wow - these guys have even a better deal on Fuente 858's

http://www.cigarsmokers.com/t3490-fr...oday-only.html

only 89.45 a box.

And they give you free stuff on Fridays.

Hey, here's a suggestion - buy from them, and maybe you won't have to mark up so much.

tobaccoworld Guest

Wow - these guys have even a better deal on Fuente 858's

http://www.cigarsmokers.com/t3490-fr...oday-only.html

only 89.45 a box.

And they give you free stuff on Fridays.

Hey, here's a suggestion - buy from them, and maybe you won't have to mark up so much.
    Fuente Fuente Fuente.. Is anyone else tired of this crusade to save Fuente because I am...

Thread Information