Thread: Tatuaje and Fittipaldi Cigars

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

yeah, in this thread alone, I was called rediculous and stupid.

Hell, if this guy is out to screw people, which is not in the best interest of this board, I say the banning poll should be started.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Well TW said they hadn't been asked to stop, so I say we first to a poll of the members to see if a majority would like them to stop advertising, if they still advertise after that, then we should move to ban.

All I can say is that Greg Brady learned a valuable lesson when he bought his first car. Something like, "I really caveated his emptor!"

Nobody's holding a gun to your head to buy from any advertiser. A smart buyer will shop around or check with his friends if he's inexperienced.
    Are some of this guy's prices over the top? Sure. Is it cool for members to chime in that a price is out of line? Absolutely.
    Is the reaction here a little harsh? Perhaps...
    But, then again, I got what I think are two nice humidors from these guys really cheap a couple months ago. No worries, shipped timely.

Compare and contrast...

:b

Quote Originally Posted by badsneakers
    All I can say is that Greg Brady learned a valuable lesson when he bought his first car. Something like, "I really caveated his emptor!"

Nobody's holding a gun to your head to buy from any advertiser. A smart buyer will shop around or check with his friends if he's inexperienced.
    Are some of this guy's prices over the top? Sure. Is it cool for members to chime in that a price is out of line? Absolutely.
    Is the reaction here a little harsh? Perhaps...
    But, then again, I got what I think are two nice humidors from these guys really cheap a couple months ago. No worries, shipped timely.

Compare and contrast...

:b
    Wow... you don't get it...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kayakinboy
    Wow... you don't get it...
    Nah, I wouldn't necessarily say that KB, if badsneakers got a good deal on some humis from these guys, then that's great. However, if these jokers post "specials" that are nothing more than screw jobs then people will say something about it.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

I can't believe this POS is still posting here..... He has the balls to be an arrogant asshole to us and then disrespect this BB..... He is a cheap SOB..... why don't you talk to Hex about being a sponsor of this BB.... Oh NO, why do that..... then you would actually have to spend money to advertise your crap.....

Do us all a favor and leave...... stop posting your crap here
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

Thread Information