Thread: big headache

1. Question big headache

smoked a camacho corojo last night that left me spinning for quite a while. i have this happen before with say a punch rare corojo, but not nearly this bad. i felt like i was intoxicated and had a migrane at the same time. i start spinning again just thinking about it.

is there anyway to relieve this. or suggestions for preventing it. i do not inhale...or try not to inhale.

thanks everyone

Smoke more....eventually you will build a nice tolerance and be begging for strong cigars!

Seriously,don't smoke as much of those potent ones until you build a tolerance.
    A good cigar is as great a comfort to a man as a good cry to a woman. ....Edward G Bulwer-Lytton

bigpoppapuff Guest

punch rare corojo,when released,had no corojo at all....caribe (camacho's mfr) demanded a response from the punch mfr...and they responded....there may be some corojo used now...that said,the camacho corojo is the real deal.

btw...if you got your ass kicked by smoking a camacho,do not try a joyo de nic antano...trust me,please...

4. Default

MMMM got box of JdN churchills yesterday smoked one wet and fresh. Whicked good. Sid is Little Anthonys a good shop to do biz with?
    The older I get ,the better I was

bigpoppapuff Guest

i dunno about little anthony's...i do know that rockys has 'em and usually has good pricing....call mike...tell him you're my friend and you need him to match a price....he may...or, he may tell you to fuck off...

6. Default

Ok .I am not gonna brow beat a B&M over 10$ or less . Man has to pay a lease or mortgage. man these are great fresh
    The older I get ,the better I was

Thread Information