View Poll Results: Should TW stop advertising on this board?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

22 91.67%
  • No

2 8.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lets try this again, Should TW stop advertising?

Default Lets try this again, Should TW stop advertising?

If the members vote yes, then they stop. If they refuse, we ban.

bigpoppapuff Guest

i don't know who the fuck this guy thinks he is...if anyone buys from his sorry ass...then shame on them!!
    there are many other choices to buy from....fuck this guy!!...

Being a newbie did I miss something?
    Link maybe or a local fill in please.
    A good cigar is as great a comfort to a man as a good cry to a woman. ....Edward G Bulwer-Lytton

Quote Originally Posted by Cigar Penguin
    Being a newbie did I miss something?
    Link maybe or a local fill in please.
    Just do a search of all his past posts...... definintely not someone you want to do business with.... Justa ask any one of us and we can give you some great on-line dealers.
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

TW charges high prices under the guise of them being great deals, they are called on it so that new cigar smokers don't end up paying too much. When called on their high prices TW cigars responds with insults and lies. It is a dealer that gives the cigar smoking public no respect and thus deserves no respect in return. I had actually stayed out of this for quite awhile but TW cigars won't just leave and STFU they continue to come around and cause trouble by just being assholes.

Go home TWcigars!
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

6. Default

Anybody that feeds the gougers...Well you know.

I voted no.

Seems like you guys have him pretty outed. Why not take his money and make sure that members here are aware. Seems like a win win. That and it generates interesting things to talk about.
    Mean people suck. Stupid people? Just ignore them.

Boot this asshole. Like someone earlier said, there's too many choices out there, and most of these choices don't include insults with their ads. These jerks are causing too much brain damage.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Thanks,kind of what I figured was going on.
    But honestly,it's not hard to do some research as a smart shopper should do and see his prices suck ass.
    A good cigar is as great a comfort to a man as a good cry to a woman. ....Edward G Bulwer-Lytton

tobaccoworld Guest

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan
    If the members vote yes, then they stop. If they refuse, we ban.
    If any other member created this poll I would respect the request but it is YOU who posted it. For those who feel my "rants" are towards every member, then you confused or feel the need to add your 2 cents. I could name a few members who feel the need to always comment but if you look at past threads most of you are smart enough to figure who they are. My comments are intended for only a few members of this site who I have no respect for. I understand most of you respect these guys but when someone shadows (Kayak and NH) every post I make I will speak out. To those who have purchased from us thanks for your business and continued support. You know who you are and we'll keep it at that. No matter how much NH and Kayak claim members of this forum do not buy from us, they are unfortunately wrong.

NH, You're a moron.. Your poll is just as retarded as you are.. Ban me please so you can announce to the entire forum how you saved the day by stopping my advertising... I'm sure you'll finally feel like you accomplished something. Oh and when you do get me banned, stop harassing me on the other forums. Its clear this is YOUR forum so keep your bs on this site.

See... The above comment was directed towards NH and no one else.. Just as the first time I told Kayak to go @#$& off. That comment was directed towards him and him only...

p.s. Kayak you are just as big of an idiot... Didn't want to leave that out, since this will be my last post of this forum.. Just wanted you to know I think you are a complete jackass..

Happy Banning! I voted yes for myself.

HA HA HA HA HA HA

Quote Originally Posted by tobaccoworld
    If any other member created this poll I would respect the request but it is YOU who posted it. For those who feel my "rants" are towards every member, then you confused or feel the need to add your 2 cents. I could name a few members who feel the need to always comment but if you look at past threads most of you are smart enough to figure who they are. My comments are intended for only a few members of this site who I have no respect for. I understand most of you respect these guys but when someone shadows (Kayak and NH) every post I make I will speak out. To those who have purchased from us thanks for your business and continued support. You know who you are and we'll keep it at that. No matter how much NH and Kayak claim members of this forum do not buy from us, they are unfortunately wrong.

NH, You're a moron.. Your poll is just as retarded as you are.. Ban me please so you can announce to the entire forum how you saved the day by stopping my advertising... I'm sure you'll finally feel like you accomplished something. Oh and when you do get me banned, stop harassing me on the other forums. Its clear this is YOUR forum so keep your bs on this site.

See... The above comment was directed towards NH and no one else.. Just as the first time I told Kayak to go @#$& off. That comment was directed towards him and him only...

p.s. Kayak you are just as big of an idiot... Didn't want to leave that out, since this will be my last post of this forum.. Just wanted you to know I think you are a complete jackass..

Happy Banning! I voted yes for myself.

No matter how much NH and Kayak claim members of this forum do not buy from us, they are unfortunately wrong.
    Why would anyone lie about buying from somewhere. If that is the case then you are a big pussy. Seeing as how there are a billion websites out there, I don't find it hard to beleive.
    End of line.

bigpoppapuff Guest

hey maarit..or whatever the fuck your name is.....i hope this is true...now stay away....
    and try brushing up on your customer service skills...right now,they suck!!

btw,i'll bet we catch your sorry ass lurking....

tobaccoworld Guest

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan
    HA HA HA HA HA HA
    Figures you have nothing intelligent to say... Farewell CigarSmokers..

Ha ha ha ha ha

16. Default

............... since this will be my last post of this forum.. ..
    Fucking liar ,you will keep lurking and lurking and posting until you get ban. Dumasses like you won't leave if we all paid you to. You can go sell your jacked up shit on club spoogie where asshats like you seem to thrive
    The older I get ,the better I was

17. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TWCigars
    To those who have purchased from us thanks for your business and continued support. You know who you are and we'll keep it at that.
    Personally I think the above statement is completely false. If you have such valued patrons, where are they to fight the good fight for you?

*crickets* ...ok, thought so...

The only board that shows any respect for you is ClubStogie. Enough of your lies, you said you were going to leave several posts ago, get to it!

You definitely won't be missed here...

18. Default

Goodby...Good riddance.

Blog Entries

Ban me please. Happy Banning! I voted yes for myself.
    Last edited by hex1848; 02-15-2006 at 11:27 PM.

20. Default

LOL....nice job hex!!!

Oh lookie whose lurking right now:

tobaccoworld -
    Viewing Thread Lets try this again, Should TW stop advertising? @ 07:46 PM

Bye bye...

Thread Information