Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Great raffle!!!

I got a prize, and I helped out a great site, AND I now spend even more time on the computer each day now that I have another place to visit. Sweet.

This was fucking awesome! I'm a little tired though from doing the peepee dance.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Cheers-Cheers to that!
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Blog Entries

Congrats B!

I should have bought more tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Cigar Penguin
    Congrats to all the winners,it was fun!!
    Did you win anything Penquin?? Mackeral Nuggets?? Congrats to all the winners !!
    smoke um if you got um

Quote Originally Posted by hex1848
    Congrats B!

I should have bought more tickets

Me too...

But if you want me to cheer you up, PM me your addy...

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Bobalouie
    Did you win anything Penquin?? Mackeral Nuggets?? Congrats to all the winners !!
    Lol...you mean moose sausage or smoked salmon?
    No...but thats ok,it went to a good cause and was fun.
    A good cigar is as great a comfort to a man as a good cry to a woman. ....Edward G Bulwer-Lytton

Fun???........ YES..... ya should have been in the chat room during the raffle...... the site crashed right in the middle of the raffle...... ironic !!!!

Pyro...... I'll let ya know when your prize ships...... congrats !!!!
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bkcloud114
    Fun???........ YES..... ya should have been in the chat room during the raffle...... the site crashed right in the middle of the raffle...... ironic !!!!

Pyro...... I'll let ya know when your prize ships...... congrats !!!!
    Lol,yup,I think we were on prize 24 and refresh brought me to a msql error...I was wakeing my wife up whineing.
    A good cigar is as great a comfort to a man as a good cry to a woman. ....Edward G Bulwer-Lytton

I received a nice bomb from BPP toay. His 20 cigar assortment was actually closer to 40 cigars with a value of well over $100. I was shocked to see the quantity and variety when I lifted off the bubble wrap. It was very kind of you BPP,- to donate to such a great cause. Equally kind, was to out-do yourself and hook me up so fat. I feel undeserving and am very humbled.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Thread Information