Thread: CAO Cameroon Belicoso

Default CAO Cameroon Belicoso

This is my first published review so here go's:
    I lit up this cigar as I was heading out the door with my girlfriend on a walk around Rock Creek Park in DC just after the "Blizzard of the Year" struck. As I grabbed it out of my 'toy box' I noticed it had a very nice construction. No visible blemishes. It was soft to the touch and slightly oily to the feel. The cigar lit easily and had a pretty good burn through out the hour it took to smoke it. As we were walking down by Rock Creek and enjoying the snow on the hills, rocks and tree's I really began to notice the flavor. I did my best to try and figure out what I was tasting but in the end it seemed rather simple. It tasted sweet, cedary and kind of earthy too at times. It produced a good volume of smoke and my girlfriend said that she liked the smell of it, even though I was doing my best to stay down wind of her. The box feel of it was pretty nice, considering it was the first box pressed cigar I have smoked. It was a great accompaniment to our walk and enjoying the little bit of nature and tranquility in the fast paced environment of DC. I got it in the CAO sampler pack so I don’t know what it cost, but I will defiantly find out the next trip to my cigar store. I have a CX2 that I'm eyeing now. Being rather new to cigars, I'm interested with CAO's hype about the Cameroon wrapper. Has anyone else smoked this before or the CX@ and could tell me more about this Cameroon business?

Nice review.
    I was just telling my friend after smokeing the M X 2 that I wanted to try The C X 2,looking foward to it now.

I find walking and smokeing to be nice but I get much closer to the cigar when I sit and relax with one.Sometimes the taste is a bit different for me when walking too.
    A good cigar is as great a comfort to a man as a good cry to a woman. ....Edward G Bulwer-Lytton

Default cao cameroon

I have a box of cameroon toro's and I love 'em

I just smoked a box pressed petite corona or robusto,a tiny thing and It seemed fresh but after lighting I had a split all the way up to the band.It seemed to only be the wrapper.Tastes great though.Med body cigar,not bad.I will buy a few more at various sizes and see how they smoke.:)
    A good cigar is as great a comfort to a man as a good cry to a woman. ....Edward G Bulwer-Lytton

Thread Information