View Poll Results: Do you want me to keep posting here?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, keep mentioning me for no reason when I don't post here anymore and I leave you guys alone...

18 85.71%
  • No, ignore me...leave me alone...don't drag me into threads for no reason...pretend I don't exist...

3 14.29%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Want me to keep posting here again?

Quote Originally Posted by Neuromancer
    What's the matter, basil? Too intellectually stunted to come up with something better than that?
    Geez. You suck at baiting people.

Oh ya by the way Kayakinboy has personally hooked me up, so screw you.
    End of line.

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo
    Geez. You suck at baiting people.
    That's not all he sucks at ...WOOOOO!!
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWidow
    Hey dumbass, if you don't post here, don't like it here, and don't contribute here, get the fuck out of here and don't worry about what we're doing.
    He's just trying to get himself banned so he can run back to club spoogie and call us hypocrites. Guess his pole smokin' skills aren't working well enough back at the club and he's gotta do something else to get ring gauge.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWidow
    Oh ya by the way Kayakinboy has personally hooked me up, so screw you.
    X2. I have 2 packages in the mail from him and have never doubted for one second that they are going to show up on schedule.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

bigpoppapuff Guest

Damn...I was sure it would go the other way...oh, well...I don't have time to waste with you guys anyway...this board's sorta useless because of all the hatred and nastiness...

neuro...it isn't hatred and/or nastiness....it's fun...you could have fun here...perhaps even pick up a few raisins....c'mon man...post your ass off and have fun...sack up,son!!!...

What's the matter, basil? Too intellectually stunted to come up with something better than that?

LMAO!!! Please don't ban this guy yet ya'll! I'm learning "intellect" from him!! See? lesson one: how to express your IQ with one hand!! pore lil' ol' stunted me needs all the help I can get. Show us some more!!

you stupid fucker!!
    Last edited by basil; 02-14-2006 at 12:08 PM. Reason: to add: "stupid fucker"
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Wheres the fun in voting NO !
    I vote YES !
    "Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar."
    -- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    neuro...it isn't hatred and/or nastiness....it's fun...you could have fun here...perhaps even pick up a few raisins....c'mon man...post your ass off and have fun...sack up,son!!!...
    that requires sack

Quote Originally Posted by Drake
    that requires sack
    Well, I had soo much fun winding all you girls up today, but I'm getting bored as that's really no challenge whatsoever...most of you are so pathetic......so, since I now tire of this, TTFN...never know when I'll turn up again...just think, mention my name for no reason when I'm not bothering anyone, and you might just get all this playtime...simple things for simple minds...this really was a hoot...

11. Default

I came out of nowhere because the troll Godfather just couldn't leave me out of the TW thread, even though I hadn't posted here in quite some time and specifically not in that thread
    Actually, it wasn't GF. I believe it was nhcigarfan.
    PS - ah, I mssed that last line until basil pointed it out below...another mental midget resorts to basic name calling and nastiness rather than rational argument...what a poltroon you are...
    You know what? Looking at this objectively, here's what I see:

1. Someone makes an off-color comment about Neuro.

2. Neuro, who has not posted a comment about cigars in X months, replies in a huff, and creates a "do you want me to post here or not" poll.

3. As others comment, Neuro continues to throw insults over the fence.

If you have something constructive to say, by all means say it.

If you have nothing to say and you are only here to whine that no one wants you to post, STFU and go home.

Yes, I want you to be here IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY. If you're just going to whine, go home.

12. Default

For those that aren't sure why Neuromancer posted this poll, go here:

http://www.cigarsmokers.com/t3489-p3...di-cigars.html

---

I'm just reading this thread now and this has got to be one of the worst meltdowns I've seen from Neuro yet...

Facts, and the result of an irrational person flying off the deep end:

See Post #56 - CLICK HERE

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by godfather
    For those that aren't sure why Neuromancer posted this poll, go here:

http://www.cigarsmokers.com/t3489-p3...di-cigars.html
    Apparently Neuro needs to add "Necro" to his daily search... :)

Well I apologize for any confusion. I was thinking necro, as in dead, as in as stupid as a corpse.

...some troll like Godfather invokes my name...
    You make it sound like you are some superior being, oh shit, I'll leave the little peasants alone unless they say soemthing disparaging about me. What right do you fucking have guy? Get off your horse and get the fuck off our boards.

You've allways acted like an ass tward me so

17. Default

Neuro...Why would you want to stay here? Obviously you are not welcome on this board. I know of one board you are a member of that you can post and not get into a flame war. Remember our exchange of PMs there? I just happened to be a member there when you joined. I'm not there very much any more as I have decided to limit my time to this board and another you are familiar with.

The only reason you would post here is to cause a flame war. You have done just that. Maybe you are like a child that craves attention of any kind.

I did not vote in your poll. I'm not gonna participate in your little war. I see no reason for you to hang around here...Do you?

Go back to where you are welcome.

18. Default

tell all them sonsabitches over at club spoogeater K7 said hi and they can all fuck off and die ,you included.

I think we will have a douchebag of the day thread every day now
    The older I get ,the better I was

I dunno - I kinda like having neuroticdancer hanging around... It's just a shame you haven't learned what "community" is about - you'd probably like it... Then again, maybe not - it appears you don't have it in you.

But you do well pretending, though!!!

20. Default

Dumass got some more bannannannannas at club spoogie and started a thread about it , thats gay as a hell.
    The older I get ,the better I was

Thread Information