View Poll Results: Do you want me to keep posting here?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, keep mentioning me for no reason when I don't post here anymore and I leave you guys alone...

18 85.71%
  • No, ignore me...leave me alone...don't drag me into threads for no reason...pretend I don't exist...

3 14.29%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Want me to keep posting here again?

1. Default

Some people will never learn. Neuro, if you keep knocking on the devils door long enough someone will answer you. Starting this thread doesnt benefit anyone except for some laughs and a chance to flame you. You put yourself out there man, and I don't know why. When you go looking for shit, don't be pissed off when you find it.

If you like it more over at Stogie, then that's where you belong.
    Do not kill, do not rape, do not steal. These are principles, which every man of every faith can embrace. These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior and those of you that ignore them will pay the days cost. There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over into true corruption, into our domain. But if you do you, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three, and on that day, you will repent.

Quote Originally Posted by Neuromancer
    Oh yeah, I almost forgot about you...don't forget you're still on the scumbag/bad trader list list for fucking over so many guys at that other board, and taking so long to make good on smokes you owed them...why they gave you a second chance I'll never know...I guess maybe you got on your knees and pleaded? Yeah, I seem to remember that...
    Hey Fuck bag, check the list... you'll see I'm not on there. I'm the first person to ever come off... guess you opened your dick sucking mouth again without thinking or checking your resources...

The reason he is given hell is because he had a STAGE 5 Meltdown on CigarPass, I offered help and he told me to fuck off.... whatever

He went over to Club Stogie and started talking shit about CigarPass.

Then he crawls up TWCigars Asshole and defends him, when in fact three other boards HATE TobaccoWorld Cigars for the fact that they pray on pour noobies who don't know any better and ClubShithead defends them.

So Nero, piss off, go to hell, etc.

Damn...I was sure it would go the other way...oh, well...I don't have time to waste with you guys anyway...this board's sorta useless because of all the hatred and nastiness...
    For someone with no time to waste here he sure has posted alot since he made that claim. I am sure it gives you a bit of a woody (LITTLE BIT) to think that we are spending our days discussing the coming and going of a wanna-be BOTL like you. I think everyone has made their opinion of you known so get lost.

Tell you what . . . you can take your stupid-attention-whoring-look-at-me-self-indulging-waste-of-band-width-intellectually-devoid poll and cram it in your hole.

Neuromancer = TOOL
    Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry. - - Mark Twain

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kayakinboy
    Hey Fuck bag, check the list... you'll see I'm not on there. I'm the first person to ever come off...

Glad to see you got off the list. Hell I always knew you had no business there. you worked really hard to get off it. Way to go KB.

Thread Jack over...Now back to ball bustin.

Quote Originally Posted by jaewing
    For someone with no time to waste here he sure has posted alot since he made that claim. I am sure it gives you a bit of a woody (LITTLE BIT) to think that we are spending our days discussing the coming and going of a wanna-be BOTL like you. I think everyone has made their opinion of you known so get lost.

Tell you what . . . you can take your stupid-attention-whoring-look-at-me-self-indulging-waste-of-band-width-intellectually-devoid poll and cram it in your hole.

Neuromancer = TOOL
    I like this guy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jaewing

I love that line.

Hex - instead of senior member can we make this Neuro's title, and not let him change it?

"I'm a stupid-attention-whoring-look-at-me-self-indulging-waste-of-band-width-intellectually-devoid fucktard."

Well, I had soo much fun winding all you girls up today, but I'm getting bored as that's really no challenge whatsoever...most of you are so pathetic......so, since I now tire of this, TTFN...never know when I'll turn up again...just think, mention my name for no reason when I'm not bothering anyone, and you might just get all this playtime...simple things for simple minds...this really was a hoot...
    Quick thought for you Neuro.....

Antagonizing folks on other boards is not something that for me "is going to be left at the door" anymore.

It has too many repercussions for the other members.
    Mean people suck. Stupid people? Just ignore them.

Hey Nero, no comment?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by da klugs

Antagonizing folks on other boards is not something that for me "is going to be left at the door" anymore.
    Gee, I dunno Dave, with an attitude like that, you just may get banned over on BananaLand......
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

10. Default

Even though I was acting like a shithead on this board a while back I have to agree with this. What you say over here has effect for the other members from Club Stogie. I hope you make a wise decision man.
    Do not kill, do not rape, do not steal. These are principles, which every man of every faith can embrace. These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior and those of you that ignore them will pay the days cost. There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over into true corruption, into our domain. But if you do you, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three, and on that day, you will repent.

Moheganson Guest

LOL!!

So THIS is why Neuroticdancer posted his "apology" thread here.

Oh my God, I hope you guys don't think Neuro is SERIOUS or anything......

Neuro is way too thinskined, hypersensitive and too far out of his fucking mind to ever be able to contribute sucessfully to a cigar forum or any on line forum.

Just look at this thread, what an absolute asshole this guy is!!!

I voted to keep him here as it's only a matter of time before he completely melts down AGAIN and his banning poll can be started.

Neuro does suck a mean cock when he feels the need to though/ We shall see, this should be interesting.

Thread Information