View Poll Results: Do you want me to keep posting here?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, keep mentioning me for no reason when I don't post here anymore and I leave you guys alone...

18 85.71%
  • No, ignore me...leave me alone...don't drag me into threads for no reason...pretend I don't exist...

3 14.29%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Want me to keep posting here again?

Default Want me to keep posting here again?

Y'all want me to start posting here again? It's easy...if you want me here and posting keep mentioning my name and dragging me into threads for no reason, considering I'm not posting here and I'm not bothering you...don't want me here? It's simple too...don't mention me...leave me alone to read the board and pretend I'm not here...the only time I post on this board or it's twin sister CPass these days is when some troll like Godfather invokes my name...otherwise I leave you guys alone...do the same for me...I think that's pretty reasonable, all-in-all...
    Last edited by Neuromancer; 02-14-2006 at 08:26 AM.

I vote hell YES! The resulting nancy boy meltdown will be absolutely priceless and give us material for years to come.

"want me to keep posting here again?" wow. what a wonderful example of the neuro experience - neuro-redundancy. You left out a couple of options; e.g., "should I take a long walk off a short pier?", "Does anyone really give a shit?", or maybe, "should I just go fuck myself?" You've broken a new land record for meltdown: post #1
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

I voted yes... so whenever you post I can respond for you to fuck off.

Go to banana-land, do not pass go, do not collect to hundered dollars, just get the hell out man.

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo
    I vote hell YES! The resulting nancy boy meltdown will be absolutely priceless and give us material for years to come.
    There is something inherently evil and wrong about this shag. I mean, I think you should take a good long look inside of yourself and re-eval . . . ah fuck it. You're right - this should be pretty entertaining!!

I vote YES, nuero, post away - I await at my keyboard with bated breath!!
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Quote Originally Posted by basil
    There is something inherently evil and wrong about this shag. I mean, I think you should take a good long look inside of yourself and re-eval . . . ah fuck it. You're right - this should be pretty entertaining!!

I vote YES, nuero, post away - I await at my keyboard with bated breath!!

The only reason why I first mentioned you was that the used car salesman of the cigar scene, tobaccoworld, came here again trying to rip people off. As you are the only one to date to support them and when they claimed that they had regular customers on this board I mentioned that you no long posted here. If pointing out something such as this, which is factual, is enough to get you going then my answer will have to be NO.

No I don't want you to leave. You see, tobacco world, by and through its owners/managers is a lying, scamming, trolling, POS gouger who only comes here to attempt to rip off newbies. That is intolerable.

You on the other hand aren't trying to rip anyone on off. You're just a nut job. So until you do something that actually violates a rule please feel free to post as you like.

I enjoy it.

However, I don't enjoy it enough to vote no, so I will just abstain

I have to admit its not quite as fun around here without at least one person to hate.
    End of line.

Just for the entertainment value.

By the way I'm dinging you 5 raisins just so that you would feel at home here.

DG
    DG
    SB
    HST
    AOD
    AOG
    CD

Damn...I was sure it would go the other way...oh, well...I don't have time to waste with you guys anyway...this board's sorta useless because of all the hatred and nastiness...

11. Default

Where's the "I don't give a piss" option?

If you have something to say, say it. If you just like to hear yourself talk, I'm probably going to ignore you anyway.

At least here you don't have to worry about getting fucked over by some shady member, because those shits get run off. Hababanos-Boy for example. And the only nastiness I see is when someone starts being a dipshit around here, namely you, who comes out of nowhere after a couple months obviously just to get a reaction. If I was you I would worry about the reaction you got from fpdoc's mom.
    End of line.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWidow
    At least here you don't have to worry about getting fucked over by some shady member, because those shits get run off. Hababanos-Boy for example. And the only nastiness I see is when someone starts being a dipshit around here, namely you, who comes out of nowhere after a couple months obviously just to get a reaction. If I was you I would worry about the reaction you got from fpdoc's mom.
    I came out of nowhere because the troll Godfather just couldn't leave me out of the TW thread, even though I hadn't posted here in quite some time and specifically not in that thread...he just likes to stir up trouble, so he did...there was no reason to mention me except to be malicious...but then I find most of the people here act that way...you know, birds of a feather...I guess I sorta just feel like defending myself when someone takes a whack at me for no reason...but I doubt if you'll understand that...you all have a pack mentality and act like a bunch of raving hyenas...most of what I see here is schoolyard bullying of anyone with a difference of opinion...there are, however, some decent people here, not many, but a few...but then, they're afraid to speak up also for fear you'll turn your attention on them...what a way to run a board...pathetic...

Edited for PS

PS - ah, I mssed that last line until basil pointed it out below...another mental midget resorts to basic name calling and nastiness rather than rational argument...what a poltroon you are...
    Last edited by Neuromancer; 02-14-2006 at 11:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWidow

goddam! now that is nasty. We need a high 5 smiley.
    - Tom Robbins

Quote Originally Posted by basil
    goddam! now that is nasty. We need a high 5 smiley.
    What's the matter, basil? Too intellectually stunted to come up with something better than that?

Quote Originally Posted by Neuromancer
    What's the matter, basil? Too intellectually stunted to come up with something better than that?
    Sorry, I apologise for the post. I guess humor doesn't really get expressed too well through words. It wasn't meant towards his mother, but meant more to mock his insults hurled at other members. It all sparked from WhiteWidow's comment about Fdoc's mom... In either event, if anybody was offended, I am sorry. I am new and still learning how far I can actually go.
    Last edited by drew_goring; 02-14-2006 at 08:34 PM.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Quote Originally Posted by Kayakinboy
    I voted yes... so whenever you post I can respond for you to fuck off.

Go to banana-land, do not pass go, do not collect to hundered dollars, just get the hell out man.
    Oh yeah, I almost forgot about you...don't forget you're still on the scumbag/bad trader list list for fucking over so many guys at that other board, and taking so long to make good on smokes you owed them...why they gave you a second chance I'll never know...I guess maybe you got on your knees and pleaded? Yeah, I seem to remember that...

Quote Originally Posted by drew_goring
    Your mother is a whore!!!
    That make you feel good to say, cocksucker?

I came out of nowhere because the troll Godfather just couldn't leave me out of the TW thread,
    Hey dumbass, if you don't post here, don't like it here, and don't contribute here, get the fuck out of here and don't worry about what we're doing.
    End of line.

That make you feel good to say, cocksucker?
    Hmmm...in one post your are bahing someone for their intellectually stimulating remark, and now you call me a cocksucker?

Where's the love
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Thread Information