Thread: Lars Tetens

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Lars Tetens

I searched the forums and I can't believe I didn't find any matches for Lars Tetens ?! maybe I am doing something wrong. Forgive me if this topic has been discussed, but what is everyone's opinion on Lars Tetens cigars? They are very hard to come by, but if you can get your hands on some, it's well worth the price in my opinion. Especially the Phat Shorty or Royal - those are some intensely satisfying smokes.
    "If there's no smoking in heaven, I shall not go." -- Mark Twain

TheCigarHumidor.com

Quote Originally Posted by e-sticks
    I searched the forums and I can't believe I didn't find any matches for Lars Tetens ?! maybe I am doing something wrong. Forgive me if this topic has been discussed, but what is everyone's opinion on Lars Tetens cigars? They are very hard to come by, but if you can get your hands on some, it's well worth the price in my opinion. Especially the Phat Shorty or Royal - those are some intensely satisfying smokes.

I'm a fan but it seems we are alone in that. Most of the time I even hear LT mentioned it's negative and in a topic about Acid cigars

I've got some places near me with some LT stuff. If you want I can check prices and selection...

Neko2

bigpoppapuff Guest

surely you jest......when you smoke something that doesn't smell like a cheap whore,let us know...

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    surely you jest......when you smoke something that doesn't smell like a cheap whore,let us know...
    Well, my other favorites are Puros Indios, Java, Romeo y Julieta reserva real, along with some random Fuente and Cao...

Just because someone likes twinkies doesn't mean they don't like tiramisu

Neko2

I've heard they are terrible, but I've never had one.

I like some of the Acid and CAO Flavors, there good to smoke when in the company of people not to fond of traditional cigars. There no match for a good quality cigar, but they have there place.

Quote Originally Posted by Neko2
    Well, my other favorites are Puros Indios, Java, Romeo y Julieta reserva real, along with some random Fuente and Cao...

Just because someone likes twinkies doesn't mean they don't like tiramisu

Neko2

If you really like Twinkie's - chances are you'll never truly appreciate a good Tiramisu...

If you like Boone's Farm - you'll never truly appreciate a good Burgundy wine....

If you're satisfied driving around in a Geo Prizm, you'll never appreciate a Lexus...

And if you really like Lars Tetan's - I doubt you'll really appreciate a fine cigar...

Sorry - but Puros Indios, Java, RyJ Reserva Real, Fuente Curly Heads and CAO gold labels don't fit the category of "fine" cigars. They are more the Ford Fiesta to Chevy Impala of the cigar world... A great every day smoke, but not one for a fine occasion...

Let me know what you think of a Davidoff Anniversario or Millenium Blend, Opus X or Anejo, Padron 1926, Ashton VSG, etc when you smoke one. And then tell me how they compare to the Lars Tetan.... Apples and oranges, my friend... Apples and oranges...

8. Default Suspicious Post I Must Say...

Suspicious post....e-sticks has 'cigarhumidor.com' at the bottom of his post and miraculously ALSO carries Lars Teten cigars. Never tried his cigars, but I trust the overall consensus of this board.

What's the matter e-sticks....do you have a surplus of these crappy cigars and are trying to pawn them off on us because you or whomever you know over there can't sell any?

Lars: http://www.larstetens.com/Lars_Teten...he_mystery.htm

Hey e-sticks, ask benjamin319..he'll buy some! Oh and Corona...nevermind, he's on permanent vacation right now...
    Last edited by godfather; 10-09-2005 at 11:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    If you like Boone's Farm - you'll never truly appreciate a good Burgundy wine....
    Ahhh, Boone's Farm, the cheapest way for college kids to get wasted!

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    If you're satisfied driving around in a Geo Prizm, you'll never appreciate a Lexus...

my first car was a metro hatchback. Nascar Blue... I'd kill to take that car back. I loved that car.

*Thread jack off.*

Why is thecigarhumidor.com in his sig tag. I hope he's not that guy. If he is, it's scanning the website to steal your addresses and saying he bought them.

Isn't that, the guy who did that?

Thread Information