Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Lars Tetens

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentChamber
    How the hell did a celica make you think of Dukes of Hazard?
    Yea I was just wondering that same thing. How does a Japanese import make you think of the Gen. Lee?
    N.O.L.A.

2. Default rpcky16...

Quote Originally Posted by rpcky16
    Yea I was just wondering that same thing. How does a Japanese import make you think of the Gen. Lee?
    I was commenting on the look of the car...it's a Celica that looks exactly like that of the General Lee's style. I thought it was cool how they made it to look like that.

Hey rpcky, how's that hydrometer working out for you? See post:

http://www.cigarsmokers.com/showpost...23&postcount=3

Or is it hygrometer? Oh that's right, you know everything!

Wait was I even talking to you? Oh that's right, I wasn't. Are you trying to be a troll like Amanda?

If you want clarification on something I posted just ask. No need to be a snotty ...especially when I wasn't talking to you.
    Last edited by godfather; 10-11-2005 at 11:46 PM.

Nice little edit there.
    N.O.L.A.

Quote Originally Posted by godfather
    I was commenting on the look of the car...it's a Celica that looks exactly like that of the General Lee's style. I thought it was cool how they made it to look like that.

Hey rpcky, how's that hydrometer working out for you? See post:

http://www.cigarsmokers.com/showpost...23&postcount=3

Or is it hygrometer? Oh that's right, you know everything!

Wait was I even talking to you? Oh that's right, I wasn't. Are you trying to be a troll like Amanda?

If you want clarification on something I posted just ask. No need to be a snotty ...especially when I wasn't talking to you.
    Where did I say that I knew everything considering you couldn’t even spell my screen name right. To me they just look like completely different cars. Sorry for busting your balls back there.
    N.O.L.A.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rpcky16
    Where did I say that I knew everything considering you couldn’t even spell my screen name right. To me they just look like completely different cars. Sorry for busting your balls back there.
    Throw in eye rolling b.s. like this --> <--- when you make responses to people you don't know and you wonder why I think you're being a troll?

If you pulled that little number on me in person I'd think you were arrogant and looking to start trouble. Anyone tell you about first impressions? Think before you post and show a little respect.

Blog Entries

Okay, you're BOTH good guys so no fighting.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Ok back to the point of this thread...ridiculous car pics.
    N.O.L.A.

This is seriously, the worst thread jack I've ever seen... besides, all your cars need to bow down to OJ...

CC Like that 1970 Colorado truck tag?

OJ is now without a roof rack. I did get a Yakima Load Warrior for it:

But I took it off and sold it to a friend. I'll be putting the rack back on for Saturday Yak trips later this month!

9. Default Oj ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kayakinboy
    This is seriously, the worst thread jack I've ever seen... besides, all your cars need to bow down to OJ...
    Bow down to OJ? What's OJ KB? Original Junk?

Just kidding . Seriously, what does OJ stand for? When I see the racks in that picture, I think surfing...winter swells are already starting to hit!

I have a 2005 Monte Carlo Supercharged SS, but, here is my weekend play truck.

OJ, cause he's black and he's fast...

reaganyouth84 Guest

Just curious CC, you seem to be pretty mechanically enclined. I was wondering if you could give me some advice on fixing up an old 60 something mustang, do you know of any problems people run into when restoring them? My dad is pretty good at all this stuff, but he's out of town right now, just thought I'd ask you. Thanks.

-Mike
    Last edited by reaganyouth84; 10-14-2005 at 03:13 PM.

In general your first problem is going to be rust.

reaganyouth84 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentChamber
    In general your first problem is going to be rust.
    Yeah, that's going to be the biggest problem I think. I don't see a problem with parts really, but the rust and corrosion are big factors. I don't know what kind I want, I'm still months away from even begining to look seriously, but I'm a huge fan of the 60 model fastbacks. I wouldn't mind an old ragtop though, just something nice to get out in ona nice day with the lady friend ya know. Bringing a ragtop into the equation is like opening a whole new can of worms though.

-Mike

Thread Information