Thread: Message to the members

Default Message to the members

I feel I should apologize for attracting as much attention as I did by making my opinion about tobacco world public. It was never my intention to draw that mutant Neuro back here. Although it was amusing at times, over all I feel that by creating this fiasco I soiled our cozy corner of cyber space, and for that I apologize to my cigarsmokers.com brothers.

2. Default

Dont worry bro,he is an asshat that lives at an asshat boardcalled club stogie.com . Where asswipes like him and fpdoc are protected and worshipped by other asshats almost as bad as them. Actually it was a hoot seeing him melt like gasoline in a styrofoam cup
    The older I get ,the better I was

3. Default

No apology necessary Tyler. IMO, I think you acted in a civil and appropriate manner.

Loses: None

Gains: No more Neuro (I'm sure he won't be back) and TWCigars
    Last edited by godfather; 02-15-2006 at 08:44 PM.

i'll forgive you this time.

j/k not your fault, and no harm done anyway.

No biggy.
    A simple ignore & ban might be more appropriate,but I had fun reading some responses.:)
    A good cigar is as great a comfort to a man as a good cry to a woman. ....Edward G Bulwer-Lytton

Blog Entries

No need to apologize at all. Neuro should know better then to come here just to whine and stir up trouble.

fpdoc has been banned at ClubStooge and Neuro would be wise to learn from that.

As far as TobaccoWorld, why on earth those thin skinned argumentative scammers insist on alienating potential customers they way they do at first seems troubling due to all the trouble they cause but it's actually rather amusing to watch just how big of an asshole a retailer can be.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 02-16-2006 at 01:11 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

No problem Tyler. There is a principle here you are standing on and as far as I'm concerned you're on solid ground. No apology necessary at all.

btw, many, many thanks for the "payment!"
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Don't worry about it. He is an Asshat and will always be an AssHat.

DG
    DG
    SB
    HST
    AOD
    AOG
    CD

Heck, I was gonna nominate you for the position of Entertainment Director. No need to apologize because of that fudge packer.

And really, don't you think there are a FEW people here who would let you know if you were out of line?

Yeah, I figured I would hear about it if I was way out of line, but I also know I could get the silent treatment if I was just over the line. Either way, I realize that the behavior of asshats like neuro bitch reflect badly on their boards and since this is where I hang I didn't want to do the same.

Anyway, thanks for the support fellas.

Don't worry about it dude. No blood no foul! I thought you were totally within your boundaries.
    "Frankenstien never scared me. Marsupials do, because they’re fast." - Kevin Pollak as Christopher Walken

No apology necessary . You're just looking out for the good of the membership here . It seem's every once in a while the asshat's come in flurries , maybe the full moon draws them out , who knows . Now go burn a good one , make that a great one , you deserve it .

Thread Information