Thread: JR Cigars Chef Salad deal.

Default JR Cigars Chef Salad deal.

A nice deal my wife bought me for Valentines day. You get a 20 count cigar sampler, and a Colibri lighter gift set with a leather cigar case. All for fifty bucks! The sampler was pretty good. They were all well known premiums with about half being bigger cigars, and half being medium/smaller cigars.

Cool, sounds like you got a keeper there!!!
    "Let me tell you something pendejo. If you try any of that crazy **** with us, you flash your piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you and stick it up your a$$ and pull the trigger until it goes click."
    Jesus from The Big Lebowski

Granted, she ordered in on V-day because she never asked what I wanted and was at a loss, but that's all right by me.

I saw that deal and thought about buying it for myself. I dropped over a grand on a necklace for my wife and all I got was some f'n candy.

Quote Originally Posted by WOXOF
    I saw that deal and thought about buying it for myself. I dropped over a grand on a necklace for my wife and all I got was some f'n candy.

Nice ain't love grand!!!
    "Let me tell you something pendejo. If you try any of that crazy **** with us, you flash your piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you and stick it up your a$$ and pull the trigger until it goes click."

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeze
    Nice ain't love grand!!!

Love was sure a grand for him!

LOL

Blog Entries

My Guess is you did not buy her that extravagant gift in the hopes to be rewarded with something of equal value, monetarily speaking. I sure when you gave her the gift it was from your heart to show her how much you do value her as your wife, a person you chosen to bare witness to your life. I am sure the gratitude in her eyes was worth more to you then any store bought gift. I am equally sure your pay back was pretty good!
    Last edited by cinda; 02-22-2006 at 07:42 PM.

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

By payback, if you mean "action", then 1000 bucks will buy a lot of that and then some. The from the heart spill is sweet though.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

10. Default

sliding farther off topic, I asked what Candace wanted for V-day she said flowers and dinner out at the place of her choice. She asked me what I wanted and I said nothing really ,antway when I come home on V-day she has bought me a new chimenia(sp) so I can smoke it up and stay warm out back. It works both ways dude . She has 1934900-pairs of flip flops ansd I have cigars LOL
    The older I get ,the better I was

Now that is freaking true love. Cool as hell!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Quote Originally Posted by cinda

My Guess is you did not buy her that extravagant gift in the hopes to be rewarded with something of equal value, monetarily speaking. I sure when you gave her the gift it was from your heart to show her how much you do value her as your wife, a person you chosen to bare witness to your life. I am sure the gratitude in her eyes was worth more to you then any store bought gift. I am equally sure your pay back was pretty good!
    Yada yada yada, she passed out. But yes, she deserved the necklace. I'm still trying to get even for the 50" plasma she got me for Christmas a couple of years ago(even though I paid for it).

Quote Originally Posted by Kenyth
    A nice deal my wife bought me for Valentines day. You get a 20 count cigar sampler, and a Colibri lighter gift set with a leather cigar case. All for fifty bucks! The sampler was pretty good. They were all well known premiums with about half being bigger cigars, and half being medium/smaller cigars.

Sorry Kenyth, back on topic. So what are some of the cigars they included in that sampler. They still have it available.

Sorry Kenyth, back on topic. So what are some of the cigars they included in that sampler. They still have it available.

Sorry, lost track of this thread. There's no set smokes included. It's a random sampler. I got some Don Diegos, Montecristos, RYJ's, H. Uppmann's, A Santa Damiana, a Royal Jamaican, a La Gloria Cubana, etc. A nice asst. of premiums. Unfortunately, I don't see it available on the site any longer.

Though Thompson cigars is not my choice in retailers, this deal looks pretty sweet!

Powerhouse Sampler S2

Thread Information