Thread: Enjoying the last perfect cigar morning for a while....

Default Enjoying the last perfect cigar morning for a while....

So I get up this morning and see the weather on the news. 41 degrees this morning, quickly warming up, going to be in the high 70's and low 80's the rest of the week.

Realizing that winter in Houston is pretty much over (not that we had much of it the last three months anyway), I quickly get ready for work and haul ass down to the office. I open up, do all my morning manager duties, then lock up again and head for Starbucks.

I enjoyed pretty much a perfect cigar morning. I smoked a wonderful CT Virtuoso robusto, enjoyed a clear sky, sun coming up, temperature in the low 50's, only a light breeze. Plenty of hotties coming in an out of Starbucks only heightened the experience.

Well, I guess that's it. If I get lucky I may get a few more perfect cigar mornings before the blast furnace starts to gather strength and gain kiln-level heat as it begins to bake Houston into a moist, pungent stew. But only if I am lucky. After that it's back to smoking in high humidity and heat again.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

2. Default

Texas heat must be bad bad when 50 degrees is a good temperature. Brrr. :D

See if you can convince any upper managers that they should build a smoking room where you work ;)

I can relate to that! Here in central SC it gets MIGHTY HOT in the summer!

I hope we have an actual spring this year, so we can sit outside in the evening and enjoy our cigars!

It won't be long before the humidity and high temps are here!
    Tiny Tim
    (yeah, it's a play on words!)

http://tinytimblog.blogspot.com/

Thread Information