1 4.00%
  • D

6 24.00%
  • E

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's in your hands

Quote Originally Posted by JRas224
    Atleast I have a date deusch you probably took your mother to prom.

This was Stupid and not just because you can't spell. bigpoppapuff is giving you a hard time because you seem to be under age. Under age persons can cause legal problems for some on here if they don't know it. Example would be if someone sent cigars to you. I would apologize to bigpoppapuff and then go away until you are at least 18.

It was my turn to do the nice post. Others here will not be so nice.

DG
    DG
    SB
    HST
    AOD
    AOG
    CD

Quote Originally Posted by JRas224
    Atleast I have a date deusch you probably took your mother to prom.
    Dude..... this isn't right

If you are under the legal age to smoke then this is no place for you.....

take your sarcastic piss-mouth attitude and leave.....
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

I turned 18 on October 24th. Did you guys expect for me to let him popoff on me like that? Sorry for not spelling it right. I don't know my female hygenic products. My bad.

4. Default

Ha ha little boy you have just shown that your young tender supple skin is very thin and just shed a little blood. You are fucked now boy,the sharks will be here soon .

You should get to know your feminine hygene products a little better ,maybe you can get your mom something nice for mothers day.

Remember a rule we have ,dont talk shit about family,if you do all bets are off motherfucker(or Uncle fucker)
    The older I get ,the better I was

bigpoppapuff Guest

Did you guys expect for me to let him popoff on me like that?

it's just begun.....i find the fact that you're 18 (if true)..a senior in high school.and trying to hang out at a cigar bb a bit disconcerting....i,and i'm sure many of the "old guard" don't really want to interact with an 18 year old(?)....why not go away before the shit really hits the fan...come back when you're of age....

bigpoppapuff Guest

i just looked at your profile...you joined here in feb/05....when you were only 17...for that alone,you should be tossed...what if someone had sent cigars to you??.....that's illegal!!..

.....take my advice...leave..before you get tossed...the countdown has begun..

There should be an age limit on here...no high schoolers allowed.

BTW, my humidor is very similar to "A". (I voted for "A")
    Last edited by TSoprano; 02-28-2006 at 12:34 AM.

"Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar."
    - Mark Twain

Allrite guys I'm sorry I didn't know you were all so sensitive. I probably shouldn't of said what I did. There was no reason for me to get upset at what puff said. It was just a little juvenile pathetic jab and I'm above that. I'm sorry for upsetting you guys and I will stop resorting to this board for information and advice. Peace.

bigpoppapuff Guest

bye bye......come back in a few years when you're all growed up......now start working on that prom date...

Quote Originally Posted by cinda
    You called bigpappabuff, a what? You called him a Douche? A Senior member with almost a 1000 posts, and you have the balls to call him a Douche? Your age has nothing to do with your lack of respect, and for that maybe you need to be sent on your way. Shame on you.
    Come on cinda, let the claws out. I know you have it in you.

Blog Entries

While we are on the subject of the legal age to smoke, I have to ask; isn't the legal age 18 to purchase tobacco products in almost every state?

I started smoking cigarettes when I was 13. I finally quit at the age of 40. I have to say that I am glad to have that monkey off my back. I do not think that children under the age of 18 should be allowed to smoke.

I joined the military at age 19. The military was completely cool with smoking. They even let the 17 and 1/2 year-olds smoke. Hell, they encouraged smoking by giving you breaks if you smoked. People who didn't even smoke started smoking just to get breaks.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that the United States general population's position on smoking has shifted over the last 30 years quite a bit. Now, I have two sons, aged 16 and 18. They don't smoke cigarettes, but they may want to smoke cigars. My position has not changed. If you are old enough to die for your country, and you want to kill yourself slowly by smoking cigarettes or even slower by smoking cigars, then I believe you have the right to do that as long as it is in accordance with the law.

If the legal age to purchase tobacco products is 18 when you are buying from a location where you are physically present, is there a different LEGAL age for internet purchases? Does this board have a posted policy that says, "You must be at least 21 to post here"?

I understand that many here do not want to hang out with immature kids, which applies to many 18 year-olds. However, some 18 year-olds act more mature than people I've met in their 30's. I personnally do not have a problem with people who act maturely regardless of their age. I'm sure I'll be banned when I reach 45 because I will become too grouchy or something.

I think that we should post an age requirement of 21 in the "Rules and Regulations". This would be based on the mature nature of the content of our discussions here. We discuss drinking, smoking and use adult language which may not be appropriate for those under the age of 21. We also trade cigars amongst ourselves and do not want to be put in the position of breaking the law.
    puro pot pass VI loser

Quote Originally Posted by illilli
    While we are on the subject of the legal age to smoke, I have to ask; isn't the legal age 18 to purchase tobacco products in almost every state?

I started smoking cigarettes when I was 13. I finally quit at the age of 40. I have to say that I am glad to have that monkey off my back. I do not think that children under the age of 18 should be allowed to smoke.

I joined the military at age 19. The military was completely cool with smoking. They even let the 17 and 1/2 year-olds smoke. Hell, they encouraged smoking by giving you breaks if you smoked. People who didn't even smoke started smoking just to get breaks.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that the United States general population's position on smoking has shifted over the last 30 years quite a bit. Now, I have two sons, aged 16 and 18. They don't smoke cigarettes, but they may want to smoke cigars. My position has not changed. If you are old enough to die for your country, and you want to kill yourself slowly by smoking cigarettes or even slower by smoking cigars, then I believe you have the right to do that as long as it is in accordance with the law.

If the legal age to purchase tobacco products is 18 when you are buying from a location where you are physically present, is there a different LEGAL age for internet purchases? Does this board have a posted policy that says, "You must be at least 21 to post here"?

I understand that many here do not want to hang out with immature kids, which applies to many 18 year-olds. However, some 18 year-olds act more mature than people I've met in their 30's. I personnally do not have a problem with people who act maturely regardless of their age. I'm sure I'll be banned when I reach 45 because I will become too grouchy or something.

I think that we should post an age requirement of 21 in the "Rules and Regulations". This would be based on the mature nature of the content of our discussions here. We discuss drinking, smoking and use adult language which may not be appropriate for those under the age of 21. We also trade cigars amongst ourselves and do not want to be put in the position of breaking the law.

I do agree that there should be a minimum age requirement. I do not however agree that it should be 21. In Canada and USA where most of the members are from, the legal age to buy cigars is 18. Where I am from, the legal drinking age is 18. Someone not mature enough to interact with a group of people, regardless of their age will be run off the board, as demonstrated here. Heck, I am only 19 years old and am not afraid that people know that. I believe that I am mature enought to deal with a group of people whether they be 20, 30, 40 or even older. I have people working for me who are more than double my age. Working FOR me, not with me. All of my co-workers are at least double my age. The youngest guy that I shoot pool with and smoke cigars with every weekend is 34. Most of them are in their 40s or 50s.

There should be a minimum age of 18 because of legal implications, but I see no reason to increase it to 21. If somebody is an immature asshat, they won't last long.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Quote Originally Posted by drew_goring
    There should be a minimum age of 18 because of legal implications, but I see no reason to increase it to 21. If somebody is an immature asshat, they won't last long.

I agree completely. Anyone one can read the threads but membership should be left to the 18+. I think raising it to 21 is not necessary.

Thread Information