Thread: question about tatuaje-tainos

Default question about tatuaje-tainos

I just order these bad boys from black cat cigar company..they were with shipping $281..whcih isnt bad other places went for $300 without the shipping..i cant wait to get them ..tomorrow is when i receive them ..has anyone tried these out let me know..i hear they are really great!!and also get better by age like opus x.. 91 rateing..

They will KICK YOUR ASS!!! They are very flavorful smokes - you should enjoy them if you like a full flavored smoke!!!

If you like Macanudo's on the other hand....

haha..i liked opus x ..and that was strong.so.cant wait for these..they were hard to find..most webb sites had them out of stock..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by oliva 2
    haha..i liked opus x ..and that was strong.so.cant wait for these..they were hard to find..most webb sites had them out of stock..
    The Opus X's I've smoked have not seemed that strong to me.. the Anejos on the other hand... they pack a punch...

Granted, the Anejo's I smoked were Double Coronas and the Opus X's Ive had were much smaller, so that might have been the difference.
    Last edited by hex1848; 02-28-2006 at 12:18 PM.

Your right i have 2 of the anejos of those size that you are talking about and i notice they pack more of a punch then opus x..they are a great and rare cigar..my anejos,and opus x are going on 6 months age..

never had a tatuaje. I'll have to find some.

Thread Information