Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo
    As the duly appointed NFA Bid Superintendent (NFA-BS) I am about to start banning people. We have a system in place and you guys are not making your bids in accordance with the rules set forth in previously mentioned posts. I realize there is some confusion here, and I think that has come about from Ninos not beginning his bidding for shipping. He has now added in the dreaded payment plan. So we will have to begin taking bids for payment systems as well.

I would really hate to have to move this to a web cionferencing system, the charges would become enormous for poor Ninos who is simply trying to help us out with fine smokes.
    WTF, you are going to start changing the damn rules again!!!

My current bid still stands!

As the duly appointed NFA Bid Superintendent (NFA-BS) I am about to start banning people. We have a system in place and you guys are not making your bids in accordance with the rules set forth in previously mentioned posts. I realize there is some confusion here, and I think that has come about from Ninos not beginning his bidding for shipping. He has now added in the dreaded payment plan. So we will have to begin taking bids for payment systems as well.

I would really hate to have to move this to a web cionferencing system, the charges would become enormous for poor Ninos who is simply trying to help us out with fine smokes.
    how did i miss these cigars?!!
    i bid $673.47 for one box. i think i deserve it for that price. if you don't like it, you can kiss my ass.

Ok, this is starting to get confusing. I am going to fix it now. I have spreadsheets setup and ready to get this auction finished.

First, each bidder will be assigned a numerical designation based on seniority and post placement in this thread. So, first up will be poster of post #2 so his designation will be 1. For organization purposes will be using letters as well. This is Ninos first auction so the designation for the first entrant will be NFA1. Going by seniority and post placement poster of post #5 will be NFA2. Moving from there will be poster of post #12 who will then be NFA3. I will leave it to you to follow the above example to isolate yourself and figure out your designation.

Now, I will show you an example of how the bids will be made. We will use the poster of post #224 whose designation will be NFA5. Now, NFA5 has made a recent bid but it was not within the guidelines of the new bid placement system (NBPS). So I will convert that bid into proper NBPS formatting.

NFA5 bids $45 for two 1/4 of 3, NFA5 bids $36 for three 1/2 9's, $69 for two 1/8 5's, $29 for four 1/16 3's. NFA5 then bids $237 for one, two boxes please. On the third box NFA5 bids $176. And the fourth box (if it's still up for sale) NFA5 bids $152. The empty box for one NFA5 bids $10, for two NFA5 bids $16 and the third NFA5 bids $9 on respective boxes 54, 65, 78.

Now, this is proper NBPS formatting so our bidding will be organized and can be inserted into the offical bidding spreadsheet system (OBSS). Time is running out so figure out your designation number and place your bid as soon as possible.

I think we arre finally organized and ready to bid....
    Ok, put me at NFA1a on the spreadsheet. Here's my bids: $52US ea. on 1/3 on 9 (Nino's E1, right?) and 1/4 on a 6 (E3) Then I'll go big w/ $235US on 1/3 on box #4. I'll go $95US ea. on those larger bundles from 9 and I don't want the box but I'll give you $15US for it so I can give it to ggiese. Finally, we get this thing going!!

Nino, just go with it man, pay close attention and you'll get it. Smart move on getting the money first. And don't let these guys lowball you either. I'm thinking that what ever you have at the deadline is the winning bids, right?
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Quote Originally Posted by Drake
    how did i miss these cigars?!!
    i bid $673.47 for one box. i think i deserve it for that price. if you don't like it, you can kiss my ass.

Shit man aren't you paying attention?!? Go back and look at Shag's system and make your bids accordingly. Goddamn. Get with the program. Shit.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

I nominate Lopaka for banning. He's been causing problems from the get-go. And he's probably not even 18 yet, which could cause us major problems (heads up Nino) - did you see his sig? A dollar says he's 15 years old.

I wouldn't worry about BigPoppa - he's liable to just have a senior moment and wander off any time now. Y'know, he's doing that more frequently now.
    - Tom Robbins

6. Default

Remember this all ya'all motherphuckers. I welcomed Nino here and I will be damned if you leg humpers are gonna beat me out of the CoRo's . Heads will roll and I am not bullshitting . Shagaroot who the phuck made you king anyway???????? King of licking my nuts maybe
    The older I get ,the better I was

Is it too late for a newbie without an intro to get in on this. Good didn't think so!!!

Now, here is what I propose: Nino bombs all of the sticks to me (because I am a newbie and have never had the pleasure of trying these Cohibas or whatever they are). Then after about 2 weeks I will offer these smokes up for sale on numerous cigarBB and you guys will have the oppourtunity to buy them while I make a profit. Sound good? Great.

So nino, PM me and I will give you my addy.

The rest of you guys, especially you Sarge, Gramps, and CC .I am a newbie and I want it all now!!!!!!

bigpoppapuff Guest

huh??....

Blog Entries

LMFAO @ Tdog.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tdog
    Is it too late for a newbie without an intro to get in on this. Good didn't think so!!!

Now, here is what I propose: Nino bombs all of the sticks to me (because I am a newbie and have never had the pleasure of trying these Cohibas or whatever they are). Then after about 2 weeks I will offer these smokes up for sale on numerous cigarBB and you guys will have the oppourtunity to buy them while I make a profit. Sound good? Great.

The rest of you guys, especially you Sarge, Gramps, and CC .I am a newbie and I want it all now!!!!!!
    You need to chill and have a cigar and a nice cup of "go phuck yourself" asswipe
    The older I get ,the better I was

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tdog

Go back to the whole you crawled out of Turd Dog!

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Guys, Guys, Guys (and you too Cinda)...

C'mon - we got some serious bidding going on here and this is turning into total chaos with all the threadjacking going on... Can we PLEASE get back to bidding on the cigars and talk about this other crap elsewhere??? Is is just me and Basil that are serious about these cigars???

Ok, I'm NFA5 on the spreadsheet. Here's my bids: $47US ea. on 1/3 on 9 and 1/4 on a 6 Then I'll go with $223US on 1/3 on box #3&4. I'll go $97US ea. on those larger bundles from 9 and I really want the box so I'll give you $12US for it.

Tdog - you got style .. I got a deal for you, lets buy these sticks and say you to the rest of these ass munching clowns.

yeah

bigpoppapuff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    Ok, I'm NFA5 on the spreadsheet. Here's my bids: $47US ea. on 1/3 on 9 and 1/4 on a 6 Then I'll go with $223US on 1/3 on box #3&4. I'll go $97US ea. on those larger bundles from 9 and I really want the box so I'll give you $12US for it.

gg...you've got to be kidding...your bids should be banned.....

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    gg...you've got to be kidding...your bids should be banned.....

Of course they should....

I know - if you can't beat 'em, ban 'em....

Nino - these guys, with their board, are just trying to set up the royal screw job on you. Listen, I've been straight from the start. I will actually buy these... for money.

Alright you sorry fockers. George and Ted are the only people bidding right. That means we have two active bidders and a bunch of whining pissants. You fockers went with the system, now be a part of it or STFU! Alpaca is out for not paying attention and just plane annoying the hell outa me! Hey sarge... wish granted. Pack yer bids and move out! Drake, you are walking a fine line. However, because of your documented lack of mental sharpness I will cut you a little slack and give you a chance to catch up.

The rest of you fockers, bid right or piss off!

Blog Entries

Alright you sorry fockers. George and Ted are the only people bidding right. That means we have two active bidders and a bunch of whining pissants. You fockers went with the system, now be a part of it or STFU! Alpaca is out for not paying attention and just plane annoying the hell outa me! Hey sarge... wish granted. Pack yer bids and move out! Drake, you are walking a fine line. However, because of your documented lack of mental sharpness I will cut you a little slack and give you a chance to catch up.

The rest of you fockers, bid right or piss off!

Who died and made you god, you mofo! You system sucks and I even bid with it following your "strick" guidlines. You POS don't know how to run shit.

Bidding equal, there are 4 boxes. Bid on each box. $50 per box for the starting bid.

You and Georgipoo have been in this from the start. You lame ass post here proves it!

Basil, you can kiss my You didn't know what a Cigar was until PM your punk ass and showed it to you. Then I had to get the 10-year old picture diagram to show you how to lite it!

I've said it once, and twice. This is just Shag's and Georgepoo's way of getting the nice smokes. Try and try to warn you all, and this crap happens.

I win, you lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Lopaka
    Who died and made you god, you mofo! You system sucks and I even bid with it following your "strick" guidlines. You POS don't know how to run shit.

Bidding equal, there are 4 boxes. Bid on each box. $50 per box for the starting bid.

You and Georgipoo have been in this from the start. You lame ass post here proves it!

Basil, you can kiss my You didn't know what a Cigar was until PM your punk ass and showed it to you. Then I had to get the 10-year old picture diagram to show you how to lite it!

I've said it once, and twice. This is just Shag's and Georgepoo's way of getting the nice smokes. Try and try to warn you all, and this crap happens.

I win, you lose.
    That's Mr. Basil to you biatch. I gotcher fuckin' cigar right here. Why do you gotta be such dumbass? I'll tell you what I told your dumbass twin brother Drakpaka: Get With The Goddamn Program. Shit. Hell, Nino's getting it! Why can't the rest of you idiots get it?? You want to bid? Then get your stupid fucking bid in right. What's that? That's too hard? You don't understand? Y'know what? I'm tired of listening to you cry like a little bitch. Give 'im the gate Shag. Beat his ass with the ban stick. Me, You and gg are clearly the only ones sirius about the smokes. Nino, a strong word of caution - nhcigarfan is a lawyer. Enough said.
    - Tom Robbins

Blog Entries

You been here since Aug, I've been here since May. You don't even know what "It" is you wanker. You don't even see when the wool is pulled over your eyes!

Do you have your knee pads out for the nice smokies your going to pay from Georgiepoo and Shampoo?

Don't attempt to tell me you assmunch. You have been here long enough to tell others what to do...so take your dog rockets and stick them where the sun don't shine.

Again, 4 boxes $75 each.

End of story, I win....you lose.

Thread Information