Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Sex!

bigpoppapuff Guest

let's have some sanity here.....start the bidding over for all four boxes,which can be broken up into 5-packs and 10-packs....deadline is march 30.......

bigpoppapuff Guest

shag...call me if you need to talk...

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    shag...call me if you need to talk...
    LITTLEMAMAPOWDERPUFF!!!!!!1

I like BigMacFU's bidding system, but I still like Shag's too... I'm not sure which will be more popular, since they both have some great merit's.... Hmmmm....

How about I bid in both, just in case Nino's chooses one over the other.

Okay - my last bid (correct me if I'm wrong, Shag) in Shag's system was:

$45US for two 1/4, $43US ea. on 1/3 on 9 and 1/4 on a 6 $33US for three 1/2. Then I'll go with $231US on 1/3 on box #3&4. I'll go $94US ea. on those larger bundles from 9 and I really want the box so I'll give you $11US for it. Put me down for $239 for one, two boxes please. And the fourth box (if it's still up for sale) I'm eyeing $157US. The empty boxes for two I bid $14US and the third I bid $8US.

I think this is current high bid - at least on most of it...

In BigMac's system - My choice on the Nikkei is . I'm trying to read the pages - they're a bit funky with weird characters and such, but that seems to a be moving stock! It looks like it's 63.545 something - not sure if it's in US dollars or Japanese Yen - So following BigMac's advice I get $199.6393265 per box. I'll think about my bids for 5 and 10 packs and the boxes. I have to find matching stocks for those... As long as we have the March 30th deadline I should be okay...

Blog Entries

$100 per box still stands.

or

65.545 per stock

Shag, I told you you can't doooooo shit. So off.

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    $45US for two 1/4, $43US ea. on 1/3 on 9 and 1/4 on a 6 $33US for three 1/2. Then I'll go with $231US on 1/3 on box #3&4. I'll go $94US ea. on those larger bundles from 9 and I really want the box so I'll give you $11US for it. Put me down for $239 for one, two boxes please. And the fourth box (if it's still up for sale) I'm eyeing $157US. The empty boxes for two I bid $14US and the third I bid $8US.

I think this is current high bid - at least on most of it...
    It just occurred to me that I don't need to do the highest bid... as long as we do 1/4, 1/3, etc. I just need to be the THIRD highest.

Given that epiphany, I'm restating my bid as $40 for the 1/4, 1/3, and 1/4. You can keep 'em stinking boxes!

GO PENNSYLVANIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (or at least, don't embarass yourself by too much please).

7. Default

Got my box in the mail today,thanks bro .
    The older I get ,the better I was

bigpoppapuff Guest

three ten-packs came today......many thanks,ninos...

I still have the drum of syrup.

Two US Customs guys showed up today with an empty Esplendidos box. They asked a lot of questions, we had lunch, and then we had our picture taken together. Coupla stand up guys! They let me keep the box!
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

bigpoppapuff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by basil
    Two US Customs guys showed up today with an empty Esplendidos box. They asked a lot of questions, we had lunch, and then we had our picture taken together. Coupla stand up guys! They let me keep the box!

hey - I still have the syrup.

Ok at the first official cigarsmokers.com herf we're all having pancakes.

You fockers cut me out of a good buy again!!! Shag sold me down the river with his bidding system... I hate you all...

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    Shag sold me down the river with his bidding system...

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo

What - you showing me how many boxes you got from Ninos in this thing, you focker???

my sheep are gone :(

Thread Information