Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex!

bigpoppapuff Guest

$200 a box??......you'll need to start a new paper route to get that money....

c'mon...be realistic...i want these...

Quote Originally Posted by Ninos82
    I'm kinda looking to sell them for close to what i bought them for, otherwise i'm losing money. And no, they aren't glass topped. If i'm not mistaken, the glass topped boxes usually contain hourse turds wrapped in brown toilet paper. These are the real deal, holograms, stickers and all.
    Not a cigar smoker ????

Bullshit
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

I'm gonna go $210 on these... That's pretty fair for these cigars...

BTW - do these cigars come with bands on or bands off??

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by prophetic_joe
    200 a box. Sorta low on funds right now but you'd help a nice guy like me out right.
    All I want is one box can I buy a box off you PJ, if you win it from the nice Bolt? I will give you 215.00

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Quote Originally Posted by cinda
    All I want is one box can I buy a box off you PJ, if you win it from the nice Bolt? I will give you 215.00

Sorry, Grinella - I'm up to $210 a box. You can have one of my Esplendido's for what I pay - plus 10% ("shipping" charges, ya know)...

I'll give $220 a box but that's dipping in to my wifes birthday present fund. Be nice Ggiese you've had chances like this before.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

Blog Entries

$235 a box, you bastages, as the Reaper comes in and steals it all! I see I don't look on here and you are all trying to get the good deals! WTF!

$250 a box - If you guys back off, I'll consider doing a box split. Instead of the usual 10% handling charge, I promise to drop it to 5%.

Blog Entries

HEY!!!

You guys are trying to take advantage of the new guy you cheap cocksuckers.

These are some of the finest cigars out there. I'll bid $275.00 per box.

Ninos, don't let these slimeballs take advantage of you, keep the bidding open for at least a couple of days after each bid so you don't sell yourself short. There are some real lowlifes on this board who I USED to think were my friends until they backstabbed me on the last deal like this.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

WTF???!?!?! BACK OFF!

280 per box!

Damn you both, leave for a few min and already you guys are trying to sneak under the wire!

bigpoppapuff Guest

oh!!...another country heard from....hey cc...back off...if i can raise the cash,i'm gonna bid higher...gg has turned out to be a real pain in my ass with his bullshit bids.....

i'm thinkin' i might go higher,but probably only on one box....you guys are real assholes...i want these cigars...

......you told me i could get in on this......

Blog Entries

OK who ever wins the lot, I think its only fair that I get one box. I mean I never had a box before...that doesn't sound right. I mean, I never bought a box..you know what I mean. It is like I am the virgin in this cigar pass/buy what ever you want to call it. So I will pay for shipping and 10% of what ever it cost you. So if you are going to split boxes just remember you can not split my box. Thanks!

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

These guys are jacking the prices so friggen high, I'm wondering where it's gonna stop...

I'm in for $300 per box - and cinda I'll sell you a box for $300 + 10%. I'll kick in the shipping, okay???

If the rest of you play nice - I'll make the same offer...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    These guys are jacking the prices so friggen high, I'm wondering where it's gonna stop...

I'm in for $300 per box - and cinda I'll sell you a box for $300 + 10%. I'll kick in the shipping, okay???

If the rest of you play nice - I'll make the same offer...
    PLUS 10% Some fuggen BOTL YOU are. You're taking advantage of us which is slimy and you should know better.

ninos, I think you should disqualify ggiese from this auction because he's obviously underhanded.

$310.00 per box is my offer and if I sell or split a box with cinda I WILL NOT charge her a 10% scalping fee....
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by cinda
    OK who ever wins the lot, I think its only fair that I get one box. I mean I never had a box before...that doesn't sound right. I mean, I never bought a box..you know what I mean. It is like I am the virgin in this cigar pass/buy what ever you want to call it. So I will pay for shipping and 10% of what ever it cost you. So if you are going to split boxes just remember you can not split my box. Thanks!
    *COUGH* you make it too easy *COUGH*

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    PLUS 10% Some fuggen BOTL YOU are. You're taking advantage of us which is slimy and you should know better.

ninos, I think you should disqualify ggiese from this auction because he's obviously underhanded.

$310.00 per box is my offer and if I sell or split a box with cinda I WILL NOT charge her a 10% scalping fee....
    Why you POS... You have no problem adding in your shipping costs and pp fees and you are dogging me for a "scalping fee"? That's BS and you know it!!! So what - I make a buck or two - after all - I gotta front the money on these, and wait for the money to be paid back... 10% is nothing - I could easily get 50% return if I sold these at the office and you know it!!!

Why don't you mind your own friggen business...

Ninos - I gotta have these so they don't fall into the hands of CoventryCat - I bid $320.00!!!

Damn it CC - did you ding my raisin count over this auction???

Why you little POS... I think you need to explain yourself to the entire community why you would do such an underhanded thing!!!

18. Default

What the hell is wrong with you bastids...You bid the price so damn high I am out of this tremendous deal. Fockers...

I think you bastigs scared Ninos82 away with your chidish vulgarities. Here I was going to bid full price and undercut all of you. ZBut not anymore.
    Remember to breathe

I got xollectors box of Opus X off ebay the otherday, it came in a nice glass top presentation case with a picture of Carlito on the front.. I'll trade it for the robustos

Thread Information