Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex!

I gotta quit sleeping. You pissant little bitches trying to pull this shit off in the middle of the night. And here I thought you assclowns were true BOTLs.

$340.37 a box is my bid. My kid don't need college!

Screw you Shag.

I bid $341 for one box.

DG
    DG
    SB
    HST
    AOD
    AOG
    CD

Blog Entries

$350.00 for ALL THREE.

And watch it ggiese or you're gonna get DINGED again.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

All of you guys suck . I get here and think I might be able to get a good box of smokes and what do you all do? Jack the price up there so high that I can't even see them anymore. Thanks a lot

"Frankenstien never scared me. Marsupials do, because they’re fast." - Kevin Pollak as Christopher Walken

bigpoppapuff Guest

okay....i scraped up some extra cash....i'll go $188 on one box........did i win??......

Alright, broken open my kids piggy bank. I can go 367.12 on 1 box, and 340.37 a box on the other two and 1 pound of homemade venison jerky made by my aunt Ethel. None of these whiny little wannabes here can beat that deal. You are insane if you don't take it!

And to the rest of you.... I am dinging you all a raisin for your greedy behaviour in this thread!

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan
    I got xollectors box of Opus X off ebay the otherday, it came in a nice glass top presentation case with a picture of Carlito on the front.. I'll trade it for the robustos

This is still the best deal going.

I'll go $368 for a box of esplendidos.

Hey shag ding this.

Besides your aunt Ethel's homemade venison jerky taste like dog turds. Thurst me Ninos82 about that. He sent out some of this a while ago thing to drum up business for his Aunt Ethel. I think he buys it at the locale Wally world and rebags it. Pure crap.

CoventryCat86 on the other hand bids everything up and then when he wins he cuts you back until the bid right under his. That's how he gets away with free shipping and stuff.

ggeise is just a gouger plain and simple. He will be reselling these as soon as he wins for twice what he paid to all the newbies.

bigpoppapuff is old and senile and will most likely forget to send the money out. Plus the old folks home he is in doesn't let him smoke. Sad but we put up with it.

DG
    DG
    SB
    HST
    AOD
    AOG
    CD

WTF you guys? I mean seriously... kidding around or not, your making this guy wait for money....

I'll give ya 525 for the two boxes of robustos and 600 for the other box....

PM me for my snailer and so I can get an addy to mail you a check.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayakinboy
    WTF you guys? I mean seriously... kidding around or not, your making this guy wait for money....

I'll give ya 525 for the two boxes of robustos and 600 for the other box....

PM me for my snailer and so I can get an addy to mail you a check.
    To rich for me. Thanks for fuggin up another deal paddleboy.

And DG, from me and from Aunt Ethel.

Boy, I gotta stop having sex with my wife so I can pay attention to board, apparently I can get all the sex I need right here (it worked for Monica, right?).

Now, CC, you're clearly too much of a pussy to even begin a bidding war.

Grandpa, you're too old, we don't need your heart aggravated.

Cinda, you're too...female.

DG, same for you, too female.

Shag, your name disqualifies you, this isn't a shag thread.

Poppapuff, you can bid all you want, and you have the right, but, top this!

I will pay with one Stradivari that my family has kept since we first bought it in Italy 12 generations ago. I will also throw in rare Inigo Montoya Churchills. Finally, I will include the number 4 brief case from next weeks episode of "Deal or No Deal?"

That's it, you can all go home.

Good night.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

All of you assholes can go to hell, I'll give you a Spiderman #1 signed by Jack Kirby and Stan Lee in mint condition for all four boxes. Now you guys can stick that in your pooper and pucker up.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Bastards. I go away and everyone tops my bid. Fuck this, I'll pay $300 per box and I'll include my collection of baseball card which includes autographed copies of each of the players named to have used steroids in Jose Canseco's book Juiced. Oh and I'll throw in a batch of Shag's Aunt Ethel;s jerky I still have some left from a trade we did awhile back.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

bigpoppapuff Guest

okay....i took some bottles back to the store...so,i can go $192.40 on one box...i'll pm you my address...this is terrific...

OK, I got nudie pics of BigMacFU's wife. Try and top that one, for all the boxes

"Frankenstien never scared me. Marsupials do, because they’re fast." - Kevin Pollak as Christopher Walken

Quote Originally Posted by ukyfan
    OK, I got nudie pics of BigMacFU's wife. Try and top that one, for all the boxes

Dude who doesn't?
    Hoban Washburn

Guys, there is a line about 10 feet behind ya. It's that line marked To Damn Far. You might want to get back across it.

Hey man weren't you in chat that night? He's got pics of my wife too. It was a swap.

Seriously if you or BigMac were offended I am sorry.
    Hoban Washburn

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo
    Guys, there is a line about 10 feet behind ya. It's that line marked To Damn Far. You might want to get back across it.
    Sorry, just trying to have a little good humored fun. Wasn't trying to offend anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by prophetic_joe
    Hey man weren't you in chat that night? He's got pics of my wife too. It was a swap.

Seriously if you or BigMac were offended I am sorry.
    If this is some left over chat insanity then my apologies for stepping in.

Ignore the man behind the curtain, I am the great and powerful Shag!

Thread Information