Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex!

Quote Originally Posted by cinda
    Yep that's right, I am too female, and that's why I can be trusted Send me a private message. I will clean out my box ...my in box and I will look forward to your reply. I may have a deal for you that I do not think you can refuse.
    OK guys, I think Cinda has this one. From the sounds of it, I don't think any of us guys can compete
    "Frankenstien never scared me. Marsupials do, because they’re fast." - Kevin Pollak as Christopher Walken

bigpoppapuff Guest

.......or would want to.......except grandpa dave.....and he's among the missing..

Yep that's right, I am too female, and that's why I can be trusted Send me a private message. I will clean out my box ...my in box and I will look forward to your reply. I may have a deal for you that I do not think you can refuse.

ok lady, keep it clean!
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Quote Originally Posted by ukyfan
    OK guys, I think Cinda has this one. From the sounds of it, I don't think any of us guys can compete

Not so fast there buddy! Give everyone a fair chance for these! There are certain doctors out there you know.

Not to mention, we don't even know for sure if this guy swings that way or not.

Oh, this is TOTAL bullshit!!! Cinda's doing it again... Thankfully, this guy's in England, or she'd snatch away another box of cigars from us.....

I can't believe how friggen greedy y'all are getting here. Basil - you're turning your back on the community with this post of yours. This latest trend is quite disturbing. Why can't we all just get along! I'll buy the cigars - offer up some 5ers to the rest of the community - and we'll all be happy once again!!!

Nino - I will bid $540 for each box.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by basil
    OK lady, keep it clean!

Anything I said or remotely implied was cleaner then any watch that was handed up for trade!

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

bigpoppapuff Guest

i'll go 196.15 for one box......found some loose change in my sofa.....i think this pretty much clinches one box for me.......hooooo-rah!!!!...

Quote Originally Posted by drew_goring
    you didn't happen to see any of those special edition Cohinas in the glass-topped cases did you? I have been looking for one forever but they are soooo hard to find.
    Hey Drew, sorry to drop this on ya - real Cohiba Esplendidos don't come in glass-topped cases...scroll down to #11 http://www.cigarnexus.com/counsel/counterfeit/

Still a good cigar, but not necessarily the real mccoy - can anyone verify?

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    Oh, this is TOTAL bullshit!!! Cinda's doing it again... Thankfully, this guy's in England, or she'd snatch away another box of cigars from us.....

I can't believe how friggen greedy y'all are getting here. Basil - you're turning your back on the community with this post of yours. This latest trend is quite disturbing. Why can't we all just get along! I'll buy the cigars - offer up some 5ers to the rest of the community - and we'll all be happy once again!!!

Nino - I will bid $540 for each box.
    Ohhh, puhleeeze!!! Turning my back?!? One can't turn one's back when one has to constantly keep an eye on the gang of mercernary cutthroats populating this joint!! Oh man!! I ain't hearin' it!! Look Nino, you need somebody to shoot ya straight, right? I know, you're havin' trouble tellin' the riff raff from the stand up guys, right. Shoot me the PM, I'll take of ya. It's like a community service - someone has to look out for the new guys. I think you should start the bidding over - except this time, call for sealed bids. It'll keep everyone honest and hopefully cut out some of this pathetic name-calling. Lotta butt munchin' asswipes around here. Damn.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

10. Default

$550 for the CoRo's
    The older I get ,the better I was

These bids are crazy. So when all is done and paid for, who do I give five bucks to just to smell the damn thing before he lights one up?

12. Default Wow...

I'm extremely disappointed to see the direction this thread is taking...

Here I thought I knew some of you guys, but after reading this thread, I'm not sure anymore...

A nice gentlemen from this board decides to offer up some quality cigars at a great price and this is turning into an out of control feeding frenzy. To see you guys at each other's throats and trying out do each other is absolutely disconcerning.

I'm starting to see the true colors in some of you and again, I'm pretty disappointed. I expected a lot more from this board as a group. Best of luck to whoever wins, but I'm definitely out of this little contest...

For all 4 boxes, I can set you up for a week with Anna Nicole Smith. She owes me a few favors and she loves Cohibas, so let me know if you are interested.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by godfather

Here I thought I knew some of you guys, but after reading this thread, I'm not sure anymore...

A nice gentlemen from this board decides to offer up some quality cigars at a great price and this is turning into an out of control feeding frenzy. To see you guys at each other's throats and trying out do each other is absolutely disconcerning.

I'm starting to see the true colors in some of you and again, I'm pretty disappointed. I expected a lot more from this board as a group. Best of luck to whoever wins, but I'm definitely out of this little contest...

My mom always said, "If you don't have something nice to day, don't say anything..." The condescending tone of your post really isn't sitting well with me. I was gonna box up a 5 pack for you and sell them to you at my cost - but you can just forget about that now!!! Un-freakin-believable... I guess you really get to know who your true friends are...

And this closed bidding thing Basil suggest is a bunch of BS. And behind my back you're going to suggest to Nino who's good and who's bad??? By what right do you think you can do this? You think you're some judge of character on the cigar boards??? Phhuullleease...

I agree - this bidding is getting out of hand. And I feel bad that BigPoppaPuff is digging change out of his couch. There has to be some way that all of us can get what we want. Obviously this open bidding thing is getting crazy. My wifre is gonna kick my royal ass if I don't somehow recover at least some of the costs of purchasing these high end cigars. If the bidding goes much higher - I'm going to be living in the garage...

Ok - someone (other than that Basil POS) come up with some way of fairly doing this... Please????

bigpoppapuff Guest

gg,you're the cause of this....i'm struggling to get myself a box...you know how i love cohibas...and remember what you did to me (and others) when habano boy was here...you underhanded prick...you promised 5-packs to at least 5 of us...bk,shag,basil,and a few others...but no.....when you went behind our backs and made the deal and then sent out nothing....and it was Christmas-time....you ruined my holidays......

i had promised a cohiba to someone special...and ended up putting a cohiba band on a papayo.....it just wasn't the same......we should take a vote and make you ineligible......i'm not your friend anymore...you get no more cranberry tea cakes from my aunt...

Quote Originally Posted by godfather

Oh God, here come the self-righteous police. I mean seriously, do you get paid for that job Godfather, or were you self-appointed. "I thought I knew some of you guys..." Shut up, if you can't roll with the big boys then sit in the corner with Cat and Giese (Gramps only thinks he can roll, but I've herfed with him, he showed up with an empty ziploc looking for handouts).
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    Ok - someone (other than that Basil POS) come up with some way of fairly doing this... Please????
    Here is a suggestion. You piss off you gouging asshole. You just want to rip this guy off then resell these sticks on Yahoo and gouge us with overpriced 5 packs. And take that halfwit Basil with you. Matter of fact, you two and that self righteous wannabe GF can go piss up a rope and go to stogiechat. They would just love you gouging assholes over there.

Now all we need is one of your famous meltdowns you crybaby.

Hi,
    I've gotta say, i'm a bit sad about the direction this is taking. A bunch of cigars isn't worth you guys destroying this board and the friendships formed within. If this kinda thing goes on anymore i'll be tempted to take the whole thing off just to stop the incessant name calling. Seriously, please, no more blaming or back handed slapping however much you think is deserved, or this whole thing goes up in smoke (no pun intended).

please, don't let this f*ck up what you've got here.

And here,as a pre-emptive good behaviour pressie, i present proof that i'm not full of "esplendidos in glass topped boxes"

have fun, and please, no offers for actual sex. As much of a pervert as i am, i don't my girlfriend would be happy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BOXES.JPG 
Views:	102 
Size:	7.3 KB 
ID:	228   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	robustos.JPG 
Views:	92 
Size:	7.7 KB 
ID:	229   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rob1.JPG 
Views:	97 
Size:	7.7 KB 
ID:	230   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rob2.JPG 
Size:	7.9 KB 
ID:	231   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rob3.JPG 
Views:	98 
Size:	8.2 KB 
ID:	232  

more photos, sorry about the crappy quality, all i have is a webcam.

Name:	stamp.JPG 
Views:	101 
Size:	9.5 KB 
ID:	233   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hab.JPG 
Views:	82 
Size:	7.8 KB 
ID:	234   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	esp.JPG 
Views:	81 
Size:	5.2 KB 
ID:	235   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	esp2.JPG 
Views:	80 
Size:	6.3 KB 
ID:	236   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stamp2.JPG 
Views:	92 
Size:	9.0 KB 
ID:	237  

20. Default

more

Name:	holo.JPG 
Views:	95 
Size:	7.5 KB 
ID:	243   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	holo2.JPG 
Views:	86 
Size:	6.1 KB 
ID:	244   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hab3.JPG 
Views:	79 
Size:	11.9 KB 
ID:	245   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	heche.JPG 
Views:	85 
Size:	5.5 KB 
ID:	246   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hechedetail.JPG 
Size:	9.0 KB 
ID:	247  

Thread Information