Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex!

bigpoppapuff Guest

i had to buy gas for the car today...i can still go $176.83 for one box...outbid me now bozo's!!!..

Sorry, BPP. Since I recently ran into a small inheritance, I am willing to front a bit more than that. Sorry to take this up close to the limits of the last go-round, but I bid 225.00 per box. I will go higher if need be.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Whoa SLC - we went from 176 to 225! Go slooooow...

So I don't have an inheritance, but I am expecting a tax refund. So I'm up for $240/box - but would you be able to wait until I get my refund? I'm expecting it in a couple days...

jeez - what kinda clusterfuck is this? we're starting over?? ok, I'll go through the motions. I'll go $245 for the three boxes the man has for sale. Nino, apparantly most of these idiots aren't hearin' you when you stated you're keeping one as a gift for yourself. Cool. I got your first pm - now hit me again and we'll close this deal. The rest of you back the fuck off and maybe I'll sell a few 5'ers. At my cost 'cause i'm a good dude.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Whoah - Whoah - WHOAH... Stop right there you fockers... Who said we're starting from scratch again...

If you fockers are going to start the bidding over again, you should let all the interested parties know, don't ya think!!!

Alright - where's CC - he should be in on this too... Someone please let him know we're starting the bidding again...

Let's start at $0 again and do this right...

My first bid - $100 per box for all three.

Fuck you bozo. So it's lets just dump it and start over whenever someone has a whim? Ok, I wanna start over. We are back at $0 and I will start the bidding. My bid $24.71. Beat that asshats!

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo
    Fuck you bozo. So it's lets just dump it and start over whenever someone has a whim? Ok, I wanna start over. We are back at $0 and I will start the bidding. My bid $24.71. Beat that asshats!

Oh, CC is not going to be happy with you pulling this crap!!! Just wait till he shows up!!!

I bid $100 for each box!!! 3 boxes at $100!!!

What's he gonna do? Correct my spelling?

Looks like gramps could use a box of "Oops I crapped my pants"

Or maybe "Oops I would crap my pants but I have to wait until CC says I can"

Big V

bigpoppapuff Guest

$43.87 for one box.....this way i'll still have gas money.....pm me nino....i'm a winner!!!!..

Whoever is responsible for the brick that just flew through my window with the cute little note reading "Stop Bidding- Or Else!" has taken this too way, way, way too far. In the interest of my family's safety, I am getting out of this brutal bidding war. I have a good idea of who did this. Rest assured, the police are on their way. This will be fully investigated.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Yeah good idea SLC get out now let the rest of these buttheads act childish.

Guys this is out of control and it needs to stop. People posting insults and making threats to people, vandalism, and you might as well it admit it now cinda we all know about the time you spent in prison for assault. You guys just all need to take a chill pill back up and look at this thing logically. Let's just by the thing and split it up into fivers. Come on guys we're a community.

Nino I'll buy them for $250 a box and then split them up fairly amongst the rest of the BOTL's here. OK?
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

Blog Entries

OMG PJ you've done lost your mind.....I have never been to prison not even to visit someone else. I am sure Nenos you can tell that I am far from a person who uses aggression publicly in any way. I am a nice girl who just wants to give her Dad a Bday gift that will make him smile. So if you would care to help me out please pm me with the price on just one of the boxes of cigars. I use paypal and I can get that payment out to you pronto! If not, then it was very nice to meet you and I have enjoyed the threads enthusiasm.

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

15. Default

You friggin assholes have done it again...The bids have gone too high for me. I am taking this personally.

I see the light now. The less fortunate members of this place are shit outa luck. hope you enjoy your damn cigars. You wear your well.

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan
    Looks like gramps could use a box of "Oops I crapped my pants"

Or maybe "Oops I would crap my pants but I have to wait until CC says I can"

Big V

Aren't you late for your sex change operation appointment...

$110 per box... 3 boxes for $110!!!

Quote Originally Posted by prophetic_joe
    Yeah good idea SLC get out now let the rest of these buttheads act childish.

Guys this is out of control and it needs to stop. People posting insults and making threats to people, vandalism, and you might as well it admit it now cinda we all know about the time you spent in prison for assault. You guys just all need to take a chill pill back up and look at this thing logically. Let's just by the thing and split it up into fivers. Come on guys we're a community.

Nino I'll buy them for $250 a box and then split them up fairly amongst the rest of the BOTL's here. OK?

Oh, I see - now YOU'RE in charge of the box splits around here... I was the one who originally suggested that - did you ignore that fact, or are you just plain dense...

Never mind, I know the answer...

Since I think PJ's bid is a little high, I'm gonna bid off of GGiese and bid up to $125/box. And here's where I think I have the winning bid - I will pay for my second cousin's third aunt's husband's buddy who lives in Sheffield to pick them up for you so you don't have to worry about shipping. Let's cut the squabbling and cut a deal

Quote Originally Posted by mauied1101
    Since I think PJ's bid is a little high, I'm gonna bid off of GGiese and bid up to $125/box. And here's where I think I have the winning bid - I will pay for my second cousin's third aunt's husband's buddy who lives in Sheffield to pick them up for you so you don't have to worry about shipping. Let's cut the squabbling and cut a deal

Is that $125 a box - $125 for 3 boxes? or $125 for one box. I really think it's a much better deal if you bid $125 for 3 boxes, but that's just me...

Until we clear this up, I'll have to wait to re-bid on this...

I just hung up the phone with the officer investigating my case. She was able to get some good finger-prints off of the brick. Someone should start hiding.

--Drive-By Truckers

Thread Information