Thread: Didn't really introduce myself when I first joined

1. Default Didn't really introduce myself when I first joined

Hola,

After a few moths of lurking I decided to join because I like meeting new people interested in the same kind of things I am, especially cigar smoking. Around where I live there is a severe lack of smoker friendly people, and less cigar friendly, especially my age (a mere and fresh 18).

I started smoking cigars probably 2 weeks after turning 18, and found it to be a very relaxing experience. My first cigar was a Romeo Y Julieta Aniversario Churchill, so I figure that's a pretty good start far as good cigars go.

My interests tend to be very spazzy, changing every few months, though my long running ones have been computers. I fall on the rather extreme side of techy, far as they go, with several overclocked and custom build rigs under my belt. If anyone needs any help with them, feel free to hit me up with a PM or an email, as I can answer pretty much anything computer related, or atleast point you in the right direction.

Other interests I have are music (I play several instrument: guitar, bass, saxophone, and drums), cars (hot rods and restorations, currently working on a 1966 Chevy C20), and crafty or vocational things like wood working and metal working (both being used on a custom humidor, which is half finished).

And that about covers me. Hope to become a very active member in the cigar community.

Cheers,
    - Matt

welcome Matt. Glad to have you on board.

Welcome Matt

Be sure to get in on the Newbie Sampler Trade
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

A belated welcome from Salt Lake City.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Welcome to the board !
    "Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar."
    -- Mark Twain

Blog Entries

Welcome to the board.

Welcome
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Smile

welcome from the UK
    I thought it was a tampon joke!

Thread Information