Thread: Duke goes down!

Default Duke goes down!

Looks like FL St. got it done this time. After a 1 point loss in overtime, Florida St. got the best of Duke 79-74. Thank goodness!! I hate Duke, and anytime they lose it is a great day. Maybe Memphis will move up to the #1 spot. What do you think CC?
    "Frankenstien never scared me. Marsupials do, because they’re fast." - Kevin Pollak as Christopher Walken

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ukyfan
    Looks like FL St. got it done this time. After a 1 point loss in overtime, Florida St. got the best of Duke 79-74. Thank goodness!! I hate Duke, and anytime they lose it is a great day. Maybe Memphis will move up to the #1 spot. What do you think CC?
    How can Memphis move to #1 when they are #3? Whoever is #2 will move to #1, I forget who that is.......

At this point, it really doesn't matter if Duke lost, they will still be a #1 seed as will UCONN.

Naturaly Duke's loss doesn't break my heart but they're still one of the best this year,
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    How can Memphis move to #1 when they are #3? Whoever is #2 will move to #1, I forget who that is.......

At this point, it really doesn't matter if Duke lost, they will still be a #1 seed as will UCONN.

Naturaly Duke's loss doesn't break my heart but they're still one of the best this year,
    Yeah, my heart really bleads that Duke lost But on another point it looks like my Cats will most likely not have a problem getting into the Big Dance. After beating TN last night. Now if they can Take care of FL.
    "Frankenstien never scared me. Marsupials do, because they’re fast." - Kevin Pollak as Christopher Walken

Blog Entries

Damn I should have gone to that game!!!!!!

GO NOLES!! We might make the dance after all.

Obligatory Fark "Duck Sucks" reference

Blog Entries

The number one reason to like FSU: http://fsu.facebook.com/album.php?ai...20d&id=5226986

They don't call 'em the Semenholes for nothin'!

Quote Originally Posted by hex1848
    The number one reason to like FSU: http://fsu.facebook.com/album.php?ai...20d&id=5226986

Fuck me running

Thread Information