Thread: Custom rolled mexican cigars

Default Custom rolled mexican cigars

I had a couple brought back for me from Mexico. Has anybody ever had a custom rolled cigar from Mexico? One of them looks pretty cool. The wrapper is rolled like a BTL, alternating natural and maduro stripes. They feel kind of soft. I am planning on smoking one, and aging the other for at least a year.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

bigpoppapuff Guest

mexican tobacco is pretty much "ugh" as far as i'm concerned.....there is some that is okay...but only some....
    ....that said,the new "turrent" from altadis is pretty good...

I had a custom rolled Mexican cigar on my birthday (after 4 months of aging). It was very much worth the 1300 Pesos paid. The burn was slightly uneven, but the taste was fabulous. Mexican binder and wrapper, with a Mexican- Cuban seed filler. A cute latin Chica rolled it for me at the Dreams Resort and Spa in Cancun last October. It was a very fascinating process/art to watch.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Quote Originally Posted by slcraiders
    A cute latin Chica rolled it for me at the Dreams Resort and Spa in Cancun last October. It was a very fascinating process/art to watch.
    It or she?

Thread Information