Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lets talk gas station cigars.

Quote Originally Posted by darren_r
    But no, i dont plan on asking for help as i dont seem to get any mature responces.
    Ah yes, because mature folks swap ideas on bootlegging and illegal sales to minors. When you are out buying those pitiful excuses for cigars, pick you up a clue or two.

<sigh> Bored kids on Spring Break with nothing better to do than expose their idiocy. Shit. Darren and Walker, tell you guys what - why don't you take your rockets, chunk 'em in the trash before you get caught doing something that will definitely look stupid in hindsight (and already does to members of this place and if you'd spent a little time reading here you'd already fucking know that), and get your asses away from the 'puter and out to a fucking concert or the lake or something?!? Now shoo!! Beat it!
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

bigpoppapuff Guest

remember...this is the same guy who went to the D.R. and bought numerous cartons of marlboro's and cigars to sell in canada to his buddies......this guy is a felony waiting to happen...we should not be a part of it...

(check his profile)...

Blog Entries

This walkinghammer420 kid is sixteen years old and he's from Atlanta, GA.

If he graduates high school in 2007 and his zodiac sign is Aries, then he's only 16.

I hate liars, get this punk outta here.

If darren_r isn't 18 years old, he should be banned mostly due to his shitty attitude.

No banning poll necessary, they're not old enough to be here.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 03-07-2006 at 12:15 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    This walkinghammer420 kid is sixteen years old and he's from Atlanta, GA.

If he graduates high school in 2007 and his zodiac sign is Aries, then he's only 16.

I hate liars, get this punk outta here.

If darren_r isn't 18 years old, he should be banned mostly due to his shitty attitude.

No banning poll necessary, they're not old enough to be here.

2nd.

6. Default

Well...I wake up this morning to discover a couple turds floating in my swimming pool. Time for that disinfectant.

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge
    Well...I wake up this morning to discover a couple turds floating in my swimming pool. Time for that disinfectant.
    laugh, I like that Sarge
    "Frankenstien never scared me. Marsupials do, because they’re fast." - Kevin Pollak as Christopher Walken

CC, good call on the Spring Break, I think that's it (my kids get spring break next week). Kids don't have this much time on their hands to waste with old farts, so it must be spring break. CC, you need to join the rest of our esteemed LEO's as a detective, seriously, then you and George could smoke, talk, and work together.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Looks like every so often we have an out break of asshats. Don't we have a spray for this!

DG
    DG
    SB
    HST
    AOD
    AOG
    CD

Blog Entries

They just smell the smoke and think they can walk right in!

LMAO...Asshat/dope dealer/swisher peddler/bootlegger is on now
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacFU
    CC, good call on the Spring Break, I think that's it (my kids get spring break next week). Kids don't have this much time on their hands to waste with old farts, so it must be spring break. CC, you need to join the rest of our esteemed LEO's as a detective, seriously, then you and George could smoke, talk, and work together.
    I have no idea what you're talking about......
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    I have no idea what you're talking about......
    BigMac was doing some dyslexic speed reading. He scanned your name into my post.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

DANG IT, I'm a moron, Basil, nice work. CC, you're great too.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Thread Information