Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lets talk gas station cigars.

darren_r Guest

Default Lets talk gas station cigars.

Here, in BC Canada. Gas station cigars (captain blacks, blackstones, phillies....ect) sell for approx 8-10$ per pack.(8 in a pack)

I find on cigar websites (based in the states) that captain blacks go for about 15$ for 200 cigars. http://www.thecigarstore.com/product.php?p=827

How much do these cigars go for in the states in grocery stores and gas stations?

The reason im wondering, is that it sounds like a great money maker if i where to buy some boxes and sell them here.

Blog Entries

You’re probably not going to get a response on this because most of us avoid these like the plague!

darren_r Guest

surely when paying for gas you've looked behind the till and noticed a price.

Blog Entries

Well...no I use the card/pay at the pump deal.

walkinghammer420 Guest

Default haha. ew.

well i am only 17 so yeah ive had mor ethan my fair of domestic cigars. yes, i am embarassed. but i will name the best ones. the best one i've had is a honey dutch master. it's not overly sweet and actually tastes and feels like a "real" cigar. i'll also smoke a swisher cigarillo u know just when i'm at a party or whatever. never the less, stay away from these.

but on the other hand.... yeah, buy boxes and sell em to kids. i'd buy it :-)

MY EYES... MY EYES... WHY WOULD YOU POST THIS GARBAGE ON THIS SITE.... I HATE GAS STATION CIGARS...

7. Default

Didn't we have a discussion a few months ago about this same shit. Didn't we roast an asshat for this same shit????????????
    The older I get ,the better I was

Blog Entries

Start the fire!

I smoked a Swisher cigarello the other day (took a puff) for experimental purposes and nearly vomited.

First, Darren gas station cigars of any kind are not cigars. No amount of hoping and praying by the makers of that crap can change that. Avoid shit like that.

Second, Walking where are you from man? If you live in the U.S. and are 17 you need to get to truckin, smoking under the age of 18 is illegal in the U.S. and we are all some law abiding citizens here. So move along for a bit and come back when you're old enough to pay to see bitches naked.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darren_r
    Here, in BC Canada. Gas station cigars (captain blacks, blackstones, phillies....ect) sell for approx 8-10$ per pack.(8 in a pack)

I find on cigar websites (based in the states) that captain blacks go for about 15$ for 200 cigars. http://www.thecigarstore.com/product.php?p=827

How much do these cigars go for in the states in grocery stores and gas stations?

The reason im wondering, is that it sounds like a great money maker if i where to buy some boxes and sell them here.
    Darren, I'm sorry but you posted this in the wrong section. You should have put it in the comedy section. I mean I am still laughing!

I just have this vision of some guy wandering around a town somewhere in the beautiful country of Canada with a briefcase full of Swisher-sweets selling them for a buck a piece. Maybe sell them at sporting events or something? You can make $179.50 profit on your investment, but you have to convince 179 people to buy a cigar to get your money back. No wait, I am completely wrong! You could sell them to the gas stations! But they probably already get their cigars for $15 bucks for 200 from the internet and have just marked them up that high due to the high demand.

Overall, I think it's a bad idea Darren, sorry. A better idea would be to order 200 of them and put them in your fireplace to flavor the wood smell with a nice tobacco aroma. I think that is a better use than smoking those dog rockets.

(This post was intended for the fun of our viewing audience and NOT as a political statement OR as a statment for, or against, gas station cigars. This post in no way represents the views of all the members of this community forum nor does it represent the views of the United States OR Canada. It is not intended to seriously hurt anyone's feelings or attest to the intellectual maturity or capabilities of those posting here or those not posting here. In the event that actual feelings ARE hurt, this entire post is retroactively removed and is not to be used as evidence in a banning tribunal. This disclaimer should be removed when used in printable media.)
    puro pot pass VI loser

Quote Originally Posted by walkinghammer420
    well i am only 17

Nice pic genious....

I think we can do without you around here.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by walkinghammer420
    well i am only 17 so yeah ive had mor ethan my fair of domestic cigars. yes, i am embarassed. but i will name the best ones. the best one i've had is a honey dutch master. it's not overly sweet and actually tastes and feels like a "real" cigar. i'll also smoke a swisher cigarillo u know just when i'm at a party or whatever. never the less, stay away from these.

Honestly, I am normally very tolerant of young people. I have played on-line games for years and I get along reasonably well with the young kids despite their acts of immaturity. However, this is not a place for children under the age of 18; and then, only those who are 18 AND ALSO mature enough to post intelligently. I don't find your post to be intelligent or mature. Your writing and grammar are terrible. An 'i' should be capitalized and 'u' is not a word. I don't want to read Internet slang, I want to read English.

So, in summary, I don't mind if you post here as long as you don't say stupid shit and you write in English. Otherwise, I am going to bust your chops every chance I get.
    puro pot pass VI loser

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo
    Nice pic genious....

I think we can do without you around here.
    EXCUSE ME, what is that in the pic! (this is not directed at Shag at all) Don't need that crap here on this board. Walkinghammer420 this is a picture of you or not, don't want it here, nor anyone that smokes that crap.

Drugs are bad (even if you are from BC).
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

bigpoppapuff Guest

hey genius.....this is interesting....(that's you walkingouttahere)....my guess is you were here once before as "benjamin"....i'm correct,huh??...

hey benji....get the fuck out of here...

http://www.myspace.com/walkinghammer420

you'll also notice that in there he claims to be 16 not 17....buh-bye!!!..

Blog Entries

how ironic on that site he claims that he don't drink or smoke! Well I guess there is no reason for him to be here!

darren_r Guest

Nowhere did i say that i smoke these cigars. I dont like them in the least to tell you the truth (exept for the exeption of an occasional backwoods honey berry)

I simply asked if the prices in the states where this low compared to here in canada. And for your information, i would sell a box in less then 3 days at school, at the moment i have a person selling cheapy cigarettes, and im making quite a profit. So yes, it is possibly.

AND i am of age to pay to see "bitches" naked, thank you.

So you are going to take them back to high school and 'bootleg' them to underage kids?

You should not be here. It would be best if you just left now.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

darren_r Guest

yes, thats the intent. And no, ill stay thanks.

Thread Information