Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What to buy, what to buy?

Quote Originally Posted by illilli
    The good news is that I am finally beginning to feel like I have a good collection of cigars. I wouldn't be ashamed if one of you came over and I opened my humidor for you to select from. I think you would find something you could enjoy in there. That's my new problem...I open up one of the humidors and I can't decide. I just stare at all the cigar goodness. (It's a good problem to have; that's for sure!)
    OK illillillillilli. I'm taking you up on this one!

Midlothian, Virginia in the Subs. Longwood University....in FARMVILLE Virginia....

Quote Originally Posted by illilli
    The reason I don't mind paying more for the VSG's at CBid in this instance is that I already have a weekly order coming in and I don't have to pay very much extra for shipping. With shipping included, I will still make out OK on the Sorcerer's if I win them. If I don't, then I will be off the hook to give your site a try. One way or another some Sorcerers are going into my humidor!
    Yea its a very good site and store. They are based about 20 min away from my house in richmond. Great selections, even better price, and good customer service. Best place so far i have found to get cigars at.

Kid in the candy store - it can be fun and frustrating at the same time. Do you live near any B&M? I'm a noob to cigars, but I've learned that a B&M propietor is a GOOD friend to have. I found out just today that my favorite B&M has a double secret squirrel humi closite besides the walk in humi. In there he keeps the vendor gimmies and the rare stuff that only his regulars know exist. Go talk and drop some of that money on your local vendor. I'd also spend some time prowling the 5ers on CBid.
    Bruce

Never assume malice when stupidity will suffice.
    Hanlon's Razor

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mauied1101
    OK illillillillilli. I'm taking you up on this one!
    Please Do! It would be a shame if I had to smoke all these cigars by myself. Bring beer!
    puro pot pass VI loser

Thread Information