Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Spare Cigars

In a Small town in Michigan called Grosse Pointe

Question Spare Cigars

dose any one have any that they could send me for my upcoming birthday since money is tight and im unemployed and live in a small town in michigan

Quote Originally Posted by gpghosts
    dose any one have any that they could send me for my upcoming birthday since money is tight and im unemployed and live in a small town in michigan
    Ummm...and you are who?

-Awaits Kevin7's response...
    Last edited by drew_goring; 03-11-2006 at 07:33 PM.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

my name Is Nicholas Every one calls me Nick im a 19 year old kid who loves cigars and is friends with the owner of the best cigar shop In Grosse Pointe Michigan

my name Is Nicholas Every one calls me Nick im a 19 year old kid who loves cigars and is friends with the owner of the best cigar shop In Grosse Pointe Michigan
    So you are friends with the owner of a smoke shop and are blatently trying to mooch smokes???? And on your first post none the less???

-still awaiting Kevin7's response...

5. Default

Yes I have well over 1000 cigars and I buy every week sometimes off of the INTERNET the same magical power that this board works off of . You should try it ,so actually my answer to you is NO you cannot have any cigars ,get a job ,move out of whatever shithole unclefucking town you live in and lastly learn how to mooch free shit better than a common crack head. You are my new chew toy today ,I hope you have thick skin cause I bite hard LMAO

stick around and read and learn and post

K7
    The older I get ,the better I was

its harder then heck to get a job

Mooooooooooooooooooooooch!

Lets see three posts and he is already mooching free cigars.
    Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry. - - Mark Twain

BOO HOO...if you are unemployed, the last thing on your mind should be smoking cigars

9. Default

No, it is not hard to get a job . Its hard to learn a skill and get a good paying job without pissing your future 20 years earnings on a college education then coming out of college and competing with 3 billion other college grads that think they should be making 100K a year because they been whacking off for the past 4 or 5 years and people like me go oiut in hellish weather and pound out a living to keep other people safe and secure ....................

Look im sorry i asked for free cigars

11. Default

No cigar for you. Mooching cigars from total strangers...Bad form. Get a job. Smoke when you can afford to supply your own habit.

If you're serious about being a cop....As your profile reads...You'll be bumming cigars your whole life.

i getting ready to be a Reserve Officer its a non paying job

No job, no smokes... But you're getting ready for a trip to Mexico and were asking about taking cigars with you... Hmmmmm......

Trolls smell funny...

i was asking that because i thought someone might send me one

15. Default

People would if you were a menber for a while and didnt start off with a mooch as your first or second post.

Blog Entries

It was clearly his first post, regarding asking to send him some cigars. I went to check out Grosse Pointe. It appears to be surrounded by the Great lakes. I am guessing there is a lot of tourism out there and that leads to a lot of jobs. Regardless, you can not be this dumb. I think you purposely came here to be a chew toy .

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Heh...
    I want free cigars too so if anybody would like to send me some. I'm not broke. I've got a job. I've got two humidors full but I'd still like free cigars.

Blog Entries

I lived in the absolutely worse economic city in the United States at one time. I managed to keep myself employed with no problems and I wasn't using any magic formula other than an honest willingness to work hard.

If we were in a depression, I might believe that it is hard to find a job. I DO NOT buy that today. Unless, of course, you have some special circumstances you would like to share like you are mentally unstable or you are a convicted felon.

Also, if you are such good friends with that cigar store owner, he should give you a job OR he should know someone who could give you a job. Are you willing to do whatever work there is, no matter what? Will you work at McDonald's or work as a busboy or dishwasher? Would you consider mowing lawns or doing yard-work? I bet you could walk door-to-door and ask people if they had any work they needed done and I bet you could make some money. (I know I could.) If that is your picture, then you look reasonably clean-cut enough to get people to trust you to do work for them.

Even my brother, who is the most irresponsible person I know, manages to continuously find work and jump from job to job.

(On a side note, this is my 100th post.)
    puro pot pass VI loser

You have to be kidding.....
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

bigpoppapuff Guest

i didn't see this first...i responded to your "can i" thread.....first post is a mooch attempt??
    are you fucking kidding??
    i have more than 5000 cigars in my numerous humidors...will i send any to you??
    let me check outside.......

okay...i'm back...there were no flying pigs........go away...

Thread Information