Here are the standings after round 1:

1 cockyhoskins 24
    2 Spocimp 23
    3 Winners 22
    4 Victorious Secrets 20

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cockyhoskins
    9 and 3 sounds good.
    How will we decide who sends what to whom.

1st place sends theirs to 2nd, and everyone else sends to 1st. I'm an idiot.
    Do not kill, do not rape, do not steal. These are principles, which every man of every faith can embrace. These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior and those of you that ignore them will pay the days cost. There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over into true corruption, into our domain. But if you do you, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three, and on that day, you will repent.

Yep, first sends to second. Everyone else to first.

Focking Duke! I am out of this contest and will have to just sit back and see who wins. Good luck everyone!!!
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

6. Default

After those buzzer beaters last night I feel that I am out too.
    Do not kill, do not rape, do not steal. These are principles, which every man of every faith can embrace. These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior and those of you that ignore them will pay the days cost. There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over into true corruption, into our domain. But if you do you, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three, and on that day, you will repent.

Quote Originally Posted by slcraiders
    Focking Duke! I am out of this contest and will have to just sit back and see who wins. Good luck everyone!!!
    Any day that Duke gets beat is a great day in my book!
    "Frankenstien never scared me. Marsupials do, because they’re fast." - Kevin Pollak as Christopher Walken

Here are standings going into Elite 8:

1 cockyhoskins 62
    2 Spocimp 55
    3 Victorious Secrets 54
    4 Winners 52

Cool. I was able to pull into a tie with Cocky Hoskins going into the final four thanks to UCLA's win and UConn's loss.

1 cockyhoskins 62
    1 Victorious Secrets 62
    3 Spocimp 55
    4 Winners 52

With all of the upsets in this year's action, everyone's brackets are dead from this point forward. Will there be a tie breaker based on the score in the championship even though teams picked will not be playing?
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

10. Default

I guess you could do that based on the score of the final game. This year sucked!!! But it was great basketball.
    "Sure, after a meal there is nothing like a good cigar." Blondie says to Tuco in acknowledging the lie he told about his Brother.
    The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly

11. Default

Who won? Where should I send my sticks?
    "Sure, after a meal there is nothing like a good cigar." Blondie says to Tuco in acknowledging the lie he told about his Brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Spocimp
    Who won? Where should I send my sticks?
    I won, I won!!!

1 Victorious Secrets 62
    2 cockyhoskins 62
    3 Spocimp 55
    4 Winners 52

The tie breaker was the final score in the final game. The actual score was 73-57. My prediction was 70-61 and Cocky Hoskins prediction was 76-71. First time I have ever won a bracket challenge!

Cocky,

PM me your address and I will get the second place smokes to you. Once again, thanks for hosting!

--Drive-By Truckers

1 Victorious Secrets 62
    2 cockyhoskins 62
    3 Spocimp 55
    4 Winners 52

Winners, spocimp and cockyhoskins send to Victorious Secrets

Victorious Secrets send to cockyhoskins

My addy:

Chuck Hoskins
    101 E. Washington Street, Suite 400
    Greenville, SC 29601

VS, PM us your address.

Good job guys!

PMs sent. Chuck, your smokes will go out tomorrow. Thanks for playing everyone!

--Drive-By Truckers

Did I win???

16. Default

Mine will go out Friday.

17. Default

mailed mine today. Congradulations!!!

CH,

I did not make the post office today. It has snowed all day and still is. I do not like to drive in this shit any more than I have to. We drove home in the wife's Mazda today. Fuggin powerless POS got stuck a mile from the house along with a long line of cars also stuck. Needless to say it was a wet and tiring walk the rest of the way home with a laptop and work bag, a five year old, and his toys which he refused to leave in the car. Anyway, the smokes will go out tomorrow assuming this storm blows over.

--Drive-By Truckers

Coming at ya', CH... ...DC # 0305 2200 0000 8868 5391

--Drive-By Truckers

Thanks for the smokes, Spocimp. That was very kind of you.

--Drive-By Truckers

Thread Information