Thread: My avatar...

Default My avatar...

I have received a few pm's asking me what is my avatar so to make it easier.
    Here is the picture.

Blog Entries

That's quite a pile of cigar bands! What do you plan to do with them all? You should make some kind of artwork where you glue them into a mosaic on some type of hardboard backing. Then you could frame it. I think it would make a great piece of art. In fact, I bet someone could make some money on the side selling something like that. I'm sure there are plenty of fat-cat's in Chicago, L.A. or NY that need something to dress up their "smoking" rooms.
    puro pot pass VI loser

3. Default

local herfing friend has skills with wood and clear coatings . He made some very nice label covered humis. Dont hane pics . If you took all of the punch labels and covered a humi and clearcoated it ,that would be nice
    The older I get ,the better I was

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

Nice pile Mr Peat. But why don't you like Punch cigars??

Cocktail? WTF?

There is a ton of Punch bands in there. Most of them are folded up and hidden unfortunately. My all time favorite goto cigar was the Punch Rothchild Maduro Maduro and the Maduro.

And my small dvd collection is around 300 dvd's. Cocktail was in the $5.50 bin at Walmart so why pass it up.

Actually, I am going to be doing a contest when I hit the 1k post mark on CP. Still deciding on what the prize will be but have several ideas. And no, I'm not post padding to rush it either. You may ask why CP. Because it was the first cigar board I joined.

Punch Champion is a great smoke...

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo
    Cocktail? WTF?

Aruba, Bahamas, come on pretty momma !

Come on great BAD movie.
    "Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar."
    -- Mark Twain

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo
    Cocktail? WTF?

Yeah, I saw that too, but, hey, people have wifes too, so I cut him some slack.
    puro pot pass VI loser

Quote Originally Posted by centurycigar
    Aruba, Bahamas, come on pretty momma !
    Hey, isn't singing that a banning offense here? It should be if it's not already!

Quote Originally Posted by illilli
    Yeah, I saw that too, but, hey, people have wifes too, so I cut him some slack.
    Yeah, but still... he did photograph it!

At least I dont own any Chuck Norris movies. Now that would really be embarrassing.

And the sad thing is this...that is only the bands that I could find and excluding all the isom and other cigars that I smoked that was special to me whether they was aged for 5 years or stuff like the Aniversario and Millenium bands.
    Last edited by Mr Peat; 03-20-2006 at 05:19 PM.

Blog Entries

Still a nice small collection!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Peat
    At least I dont own any Chuck Norris movies. Now that would really be embarrassing.
    You have a point there.......

Thread Information