Thread: Please allow me to intoduce myself.....

FlyingBanana Guest

Default Please allow me to intoduce myself.....

Hey everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself. I am a cigar lover like most of you, just purchased a real humidor, and absolutely love it. I was using a rebuilt old cigar box for a long time, but decided I needed a change.

I got mine from cheaphumidors.com. I decided on the oldworld style. Pretty nice unit though I would have made a couple of changes in the design of it. Next, I'll probably start using my own custom built humi, without all that fancy veneer and using a nice hardwood with a 3/8 thick spanish cedar liner and a double lip seal.

I'm also thinking of building and selling semi custom humidors. I have a line on a local wood supply company that is willing to cut all my wood for me and I will do assembly and finishing work. Anybody interested in having a look at the final product, just drop a line and when I have a couple prototypes I'll put up some pics. These will be on the level as Arlin Liss humidors which I absolutely love, but without the high price.

Cigars I love right now are mainly the Padron Torpedoes and Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 cigars.

Well, that's all for now. Any questions?

PS. I am not trying to sell you guys anything here yet. Just putting out the feelers is all. Glad to be a member!
    Last edited by FlyingBanana; 03-20-2006 at 04:17 PM.

Welcome to CS from Canada!

I wouldn't mind seeing somepictures when you get something made up. Could be interesting.

Blog Entries

Welcome to the Forum! I'm glad you have a thick skin and can find humor where humor was intended.
    puro pot pass VI loser

Blog Entries

Welcome to CSmokers!

Welcome to the forum! Post pics when you get 'em.

FlyingBanana Guest

Hey!! Thanks for the welcome. I appreciate it, and yes, I am as sensitive as the next guy, but I have a little bit thicker skin now as I've gotten a bit older. Honestly though, I think it was all those to strong cigars that I've smoked thinking I really wanted a richer and bolder experience. hahaha

So anyway, thanks again you guys. I will post pics when I get em. I am in the question and design stage right now so it will be a little while yet.

Flying

Welcome from the UK
    I thought it was a tampon joke!

WELCOME!!! From the only sane some-beach here!!!!
    Tiny Tim
    (yeah, it's a play on words!)

http://tinytimblog.blogspot.com/

welcome

Welcome to CS from SC!!!
    "Let me tell you something pendejo. If you try any of that crazy **** with us, you flash your piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you and stick it up your a$$ and pull the trigger until it goes click."
    Jesus from The Big Lebowski

Welcome!
    A good cigar is as great a comfort to a man as a good cry to a woman. ....Edward G Bulwer-Lytton

Thread Information