Thread: Another New Guy Post

Default Another New Guy Post

Hey all,
    Just posting to begin somewhere's. I have been smoking cigars for about 8 years, and still enjoy trying new ones. I have never really been able to nail down a steady daily smoker because of availabilty, price, or just the pure wish to keep changing up and trying new.

I am in the military so traveling has dampened my steady supply of cigars a bit as well. I have just returned to the states from being stationed in Europe for 6 years, so I have to admit, I have been spoiled with access to cubans'. I am now stationed in Oklahoma City, at Tinker AFB, but currently I am deployed to Afghanistan, so good cigars are hard to come by unless the are mail ordered. They do sell some here, but they are not properly stored and most are dryed out.

Well, for now, I am happy to finally be able to be a a member of a cigar forum, as many internet sites are not allowed on gov't computers.

I hope to learn a lot on here, and plan on spending the next couple of days reading here!!!

Doug

Blog Entries

Welcome to CSmokers!

Stinker!! I was there just last year! What you do in the Air Force? I'm at Lackland!

Lopaka

Welcome aboard!!!
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Quote Originally Posted by Lopaka
    Welcome to CSmokers!

Stinker!! I was there just last year! What you do in the Air Force? I'm at Lackland!

Lopaka

I work in Security Forces......

I have a couple of friends at Lackland. One is SF staff and his wife is in Contracting. They love it!

Welcome...from the only sane some-beach here!!!!
    Tiny Tim
    (yeah, it's a play on words!)

http://tinytimblog.blogspot.com/

Blog Entries

Well, I've always said the Air Force was a paramilitary service. I figured that out when they issued us our BDU's along with a set of golf clubs, a pool cue, and a box of Cohibas! That's why there are so many of us that smoke cigars, play golf, shoot pool and have cute blond wife's.

Welcome to the Forum! (...and thanks for your service!)
    puro pot pass VI loser

Welcome to the boards! :)

-W.
    The Internet - All the Piracy, None of the Scurvy

8. Default

Welcome to CS...Thanks for your service!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Locard
    I work in Security Forces......

I have a couple of friends at Lackland. One is SF staff and his wife is in Contracting. They love it!
    Neighbor is SF =) I'm a flyer on AWACS. I figured you were SF or Combat Comm.

Quote Originally Posted by Lopaka
    Neighbor is SF =) I'm a flyer on AWACS. I figured you were SF or Combat Comm.
    Well, I just pcs'd to Tinker, and they have a lot of AWACS there, I guess we do fly-away security for them quite often...I will have to see about that when I get back.

Thanks everyone for the welcome,

Doug

Welcome to the board, stick around.

Thread Information