Thread: Griese my Ass

Default Griese my Ass

Are you kidding me, the Bears sign a 5 year deal for Brian Griese. This just shows the constant ineptitude of the Bears management. Why do they refuse to build a solid offense behind a solid quarterback? We haven't drafted a top-o-the-line quarterback in who knows how long (Grossman doesn't count since he's made like a fabrege egg), and we haven't gotten one in free agency in who knows how long. Such bull crap, I hope the fail miserably this year to get the #1 pick next year and draft a QB who's worthy.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacFU
    Are you kidding me, the Bears sign a 5 year deal for Brian Griese. This just shows the constant ineptitude of the Bears management. Why do they refuse to build a solid offense behind a solid quarterback? We haven't drafted a top-o-the-line quarterback in who knows how long (Grossman doesn't count since he's made like a fabrege egg), and we haven't gotten one in free agency in who knows how long. Such bull crap, I hope the fail miserably this year to get the #1 pick next year and draft a QB who's worthy.

Supposedly, he's 3rd string backup... He did have a decent record (5-1) last year before his injuries. But - his injuries were pretty bad. It'll remain to be seen what contribution he'll make for the offense...

Anyone else mutter WTF? when they read this thread title?

Griese my Ass

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo

Griese my Ass

I'm not sure if that would go in the "sports" category... But then again...

Yea my ass clinched up tight too. I know better than to pick up a cigar off the floor around George.

DG
    DG
    SB
    HST
    AOD
    AOG
    CD

Freudian slip, Sean?
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Nah, Freud was a hack. If we were going on pronunciation I should have just put Griese Ass, cause he pronounces it Greasy.

either way he is a chode, and either way, since Gault and Payton, have the Bears ever had an offense?
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacFU
    Nah, Freud was a hack. If we were going on pronunciation I should have just put Griese Ass, cause he pronounces it Greasy.

either way he is a chode, and either way, since Gault and Payton, have the Bears ever had an offense?
    Blasphemy! lol - I gotta say I agree. He was probably on to something - then he freaked on the criticism (and maybe the cocaine?) and sold his clients, everyone else, including himself, down the river.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo

Griese my Ass

Yep!! I have to admit - I did the WTF when I saw that...

Blog Entries

I'm just glad the Bucs got rid of him, Go Simms!

12. Default

Can we please not complain about signing players?

New England is shedding players at an alarming rate.
    Willie McGinest
    David Givens
    Adam Vinatieri

Quote Originally Posted by SuperChuck
    Can we please not complain about signing players?

New England is shedding players at an alarming rate.
    Willie McGinest
    David Givens
    Adam Vinatieri
    My father is happy about the McGinest situation, since he's a Browns fan.

Are you kidding me, being a fan of America's team, I have this strange feeling like I just got raped in the butt. Besides, its baseball season anyway. Looks like the Astros will suck.
    End of line.

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by QuietC
    My father is happy about the McGinest situation, since he's a Browns fan.
    Your father should be very happy. They've got a great coach and he's starting to pull in some really great players.

In a couple years, the Browns will be the team to beat.

Sorry, but I always laugh when I see the name of this thread
    "Frankenstien never scared me. Marsupials do, because they’re fast." - Kevin Pollak as Christopher Walken

17. Default

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWidow
    Besides, its baseball season anyway.
    It's always football season!

At the beginning of the calendar year, it's flag football and offseason training, then as the weather gets warm, it's spring training, then finally at the start of summer. In late July, the my season starts, a month later the pro preseason starts. The busiest time of year is when both my league and the NFL are in full swing. Then my season comes to a close and it's nothing but NFL for a few weeks before offseason training and flag start up again...

What's this baseball crap? :)
    (The Red Sox won the World Series, I can die in peace)

DIdn't see this thread before I posted another Bears thread but......................At least Griese has some gametime experience.

Thread Information