Thread: termites & raisins

Default termites & raisins

OK, what is the deal with all of the termite and raisin references I have been seeing a lot of here recently?
    "Frankenstien never scared me. Marsupials do, because they’re fast." - Kevin Pollak as Christopher Walken

bigpoppapuff Guest

bananas and gorilla's were taken...

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    bananas and gorilla's were taken...
    Okay, but what do the raisins and termites mean?

BTW, UK, I like your sig picture.
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Pomegranates: 0
    Funky Chickens: 2

Quote Originally Posted by TheVitaleMob
    Okay, but what do the raisins and termites mean?

BTW, UK, I like your sig picture.
    You don't have any raisins and termites??? How did that happen!!!

Hex... Do we have any spare raisins and termites for UK and VitaleMob???

Hey...... don't just give them away for free

I worked hard for these !!!!!!
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

Blog Entries

Tommy focked up his termite count.

Ya get one termite for every one hundred posts you have. For now, we have to manually put them in our sig tags until hex figures out something.

Your "Raisin Count" is like ring gauge on ClubStooge for the very few of you left who can still see that site unlike me who has been banned.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    Tommy focked up his termite count.

Ya get one termite for every one hundred posts you have. For now, we have to manually put them in our sig tags until hex figures out something.

Your "Raisin Count" is like ring gauge on ClubStooge for the very few of you left who can still see that site unlike me who has been banned.
    well what did you do over there? I bet it had something to do with Scotty didn't it?
    "Frankenstien never scared me. Marsupials do, because they’re fast." - Kevin Pollak as Christopher Walken

Quote Originally Posted by ukyfan
    well what did you do over there? I bet it had something to do with Scotty didn't it?

Whatever you do - make sure you clear your questions with the Site Owner and/or the mods... They'll ban you if you don't....

And, for God's sake - do NOT disagree with anyone who has a post count of more than 1,000 - especially that guy who's been on there since October and has over 2,000 posts.... He's a bit of a twit, but apparently the powers to be consider him "cute" or something...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ukyfan
    Close!! It had to do with fpdoc!

Kind of a long story, if they come to their senses and lift my ban, I'll drop it. If not, I'll tell ya all about it
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 02-04-2006 at 04:21 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    Close!! It had to do with fpdoc!

Kind of a long story, if they come to their senses and lift my ban, I'll drop it. If not, I'll tell ya all about it
    Laugh, I am just messing with ya anyway CC I am sure what ever it was that you got into it about with fpdoc, he is the one who deserved it

Blog Entries

I am not Blonde but, Your "Raisin Count" is like ring gauge on Club Stooge" I am still not getting it. I know what ring gauge mean when you speak of a cigar, "Cigars are categorized by length and ring gauge which is a fraction of an inch measured in 64ths." But I am not sure what it is measuring here. I really don't ever go to Stooge, however I did go over there to see if there was a explanation but I could not find any that pertained to ring gauge. Help me please oh mighty ones

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Blog Entries

Here's their "ring gauge" policy:

Here's some info on the new Ring Gauge system.

What is it?: The Ring Gauge system is a way for users to rate each other within their posts. Much like the system from way back in the early days of Club Stogie Forums, you can easily gauge a users reputation amongst their peers.

What are Ring Gauge Points?: The points that have been awarded you by other members of Club Stogie Forums. The higher your total, the better...consider it a measure of respect.

What is "Ring Gauge Power"?: How many points you can impart on another user...positive or negative. If your "Ring Gauge Power is 5, you can give +5 or -5 Ring Gauge points to other users.

Why are there different Ring Gauge powers?: New users start with a Ring Gauge power of zero, zilch, nada! You can see how much Ring Gauge power you have by accessing your user profile. We are looking for ways to have this show automatically.

You gain Ring Gauge power points by the following:

Every 365 days of membership = 2 Ring Gauge power points.
    Every 100 points of Ring Gauge = 1 Ring Gauge power point.

Note that nobody can give Ring Gauge until they have a minimum of 100 posts at Club Stogie Forums.

How can I find out how many Ring Gauge points I have?: It is currently displayed next to your other information when you post. You can also tell by the green Ring Gauge bar under your name. The bar gets longer as your reputation grows.
    Kinda dorky huh?

Well, who am I to take shots at mighty BananaLand so this site being only a tiny spec on the map in comparison to them should strive to play with the "big guys" so we've taken their "ring gauge" system and made some "improvements" to it.

Of course on BananaLand, certain assholes like Kansasasshat are given unlimited power to add or subtract to one's ring gague, he dinged me for -12. This is bullshit and it will not work that way here. Pretty amazing how they have a set of rules for the peasants yet the king "silverback" shitheads have their own rules and guidelines which only apply to them.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 02-04-2006 at 03:54 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

Thank you kitty-cat

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

bigpoppapuff Guest

i'm sure that silver got wood when he got his bananas...what an assclown...and wtf is up with hap??.......i guess he didn't feel the love here,huh??...

FlyingBanana Guest

Back to the original question at hand...WTF is the deal with the termites and raisins?

Flying

16. Default

We will let you know when you can have termites and rasins bro. Until then just stand at parade rest and smoke a cigar
    The older I get ,the better I was

FlyingBanana Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7
    We will let you know when you can have termites and rasins bro. Until then just stand at parade rest and smoke a cigar

Waaaaahhh... I want termites and raisins. Did you have a bad day kevin..hmmmm? hahaha

Keep the termites and raisins. Not trying to get into your secret clique, only learn about some cigars and meet some nice folks.

Flying

PS. The skin gets thicker with every passing post.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingBanana
    Waaaaahhh... I want termites and raisins. Did you have a bad day kevin..hmmmm? hahaha

Keep the termites and raisins. Not trying to get into your secret clique, only learn about some cigars and meet some nice folks.

Flying

PS. The skin gets thicker with every passing post.
    LMAO!! See, you're catching on! You hereby get one "raisin" for "getting it" and not being a dope.

Go look at post #6 again in this thread which hopefully makes some sense.

This is a fun place so stick around.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Thread Information